Ziegler gets tax-exempt lift
- Wisconsin. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;07/09/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30183, p29
Reports on West Bend, Wisconsin-based underwriter Ziegler Cos.'s decision to seal its deal to merge with Milwaukee-based equities specialist Glaisner Schilffarth Grande & Schnoll.
- Strong Capital buys Ziegler unit. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;08/19/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30708, p27
Reports on Ziegler Co.'s sale of its Ziegler Thrift Trading Inc. brokerage subsidiary to Strong Capital Management Inc. Strong's plans to use the acquisition to expand its financial services in the United States.
- Ziegler Cos. show net loss in first quarter. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p31
Reports on the financial performance of Ziegler Cos. Inc. for the first quarter of 1999. Net loss; Improvement in profitability.
- Ziegler revises down stated net earnings. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30601, p27
Reports on the financial performance of Ziegler Cos. for the second quarter of 1998. Revision of stated earnings; Nature of business of the company.
- Ziegler posts 2nd-quarter gains. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/22/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30688, p31
Reports on the net income posted by Wisconsin-based lead manager Ziegler Co. for the first quarter that ended June 30, 1999. Price per share; Performance of the health care and senior-living investment banking group.
- Ziegler loss shrinks in third quarter. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/26/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30755, p25
Reports on the financial performance of Ziegler Cos. for the third quarter of 1999.
- Siegal, Specialist in the 'Tough' Deals, Jumps to Ziegler. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;05/01/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31129, p6
Reports that health care specialist Bonnie Siegal has left First Albany Corp. to join Ziegler Capital Markets Group. Career history of Siegal; Job responsibilities.
- The trading floor. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30816, p25
Reports on the election of executive John J. Mulherin as president and chief executive officer of the Ziegler Cos. Replacement for executive Peter D. Ziegler; Business activity of Ziegler.
- Ziegler Acquires PMC For $3 Million. // Financial Planning;Dec98, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of PMC International Inc. by Ziegler Companies. Price of the acquisition deal; Background of the companies; Information on their acquisition deal.