JFK terminal in holding pattern without N.Y.-N.J. agency's approval
- American Airlines. // AirGuide Business;3/8/2010, p1
The article reports that American Airlines Inc. has opened its relocated cargo terminal at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City.
- United Airlines pumping $340M into JFK terminal. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/13/99, Vol. 46 Issue 33, p1A
Focuses on the improvements being made at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Features of proposed terminal to be constructed by United Airlines pending approval from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey; Cost of construction; Entry of local carrier JetBlue...
- American opens new JFK terminal. Field, David // Airline Business;Oct2007, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on the opening of a terminal of American Airlines at the John F. Kennedy (JFK) International airport in New York. The opening of the terminal is part of the airline's campaign to capture high-yielding business fliers. The new terminal has a separate check-in area for business...
- Can Terminal 8 Save Our Sanity? Shatzker, Mark // New York;11/12/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 40, p56
The article presents the author's views on American Airlines Terminal 8 at John F. Kennedy International Airport. He comments on the size of the terminal, the 84 ticket counters, and the ten security lanes which are said to be capable of processing 30 passengers in one minute. The author offers...
- A new gateway for JFK. McDonald, Michele // Air Transport World;Aug2001, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p101
Reports on the renovation of the Terminal 4 Building of the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Changes made to the terminal; Airlines using Terminal 4; Description of the terminal's retail court.
- TERMINAL WORK SCHEDULED. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;03/01/99, Vol. 242 Issue 9, p16
Features the construction of the American Airlines terminal at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City, New York. Design and plan for the project; Features of the terminal; Other terminal construction projects.
- Flying into the Future. Madsen, Jana J. // Buildings;Oct2001, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p34
Deals with the renovation project of Terminal 4 at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in Jamaica, New York City. Challenges of the renovation project; Components of Terminal 4; Improvements in the terminal's Departures lobby.
- Air apparent. Jacobs, Karrie // New York;05/18/98, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p15
Probes Terminal 1, the first terminal to be built at John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport in New York City in 27 years. The opening of the terminal to travelers in the spring of 1998; How the design of the terminal, by William Nicholas Bodouva + Associates, compares to Eero Saarinen's...
- TOGA party. Lefer, Henry // Air Transport World;Nov95, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p22
Reflects on the ground breaking for the John F. Kennedy International Airport's new Terminal One in September 1995. Equal partnership of Air France, Japan Airlines, Korean Air and Lufthansa in the Terminal One Project; Features of Terminal One; Background on Terminal One Group Association, the...