Moody's gives HealthEast Inc. the bad news: A negative Ba1
- Moody's: Downgrades hit six-year high. // High Yield Report;11/09/98, Vol. 9 Issue 43, p1
Reports that the third quarter of 1998 was the worst fiscal quarter for junk bond rating revisions since 1992 in the United States, according to statistics from Moody's Investors Service. Increase in defaults; Downgrades for the quarter on issues worth a total of $14.3 billion; Ratio of...
- Downgrades of junk-bond issuers proliferate. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;2/25/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 37, p4
Reports on the downgrading of junk bond issues in the United States by rating agencies Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Services in the second half of 1998. Number of downgraded junk bonds; Rise in default rates; Characteristics of the high-yield market; Types of industries hit by...
- European High Yield Will Improve in '02. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p1
Forecasts the status of the European high yield market in 2002. Significance of former investment grade credits in the high yield market; Factors that could lead to a decline in corporate bond issuance in 2002; Prediction from Moody's Investor Service on the market.
- Junk Defaults On The Up--Moody's. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;1/29/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the increase of junk bond default rates in the U.S. Predictions of Moody's Investors Service; List of defaulting issuers; Sale of junk bonds.
- South Korean Investment Rating Boosted. // World Trade;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p22
Reports that Moody's Investor Service has upgraded South Korea's sovereign ratings from junk bond to investment-grade status. Views on the move; Information on the Moody's report issued at the time of the upgrade.
- Moody's Downgrades California. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of California that were downgraded by financial rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Multi-billion dollar revenue shortfall that has led to the downgrade; Significance of the ratings; Expectations of financial analysts regarding the state's deficits.
- Moody's Lowers Rapid City, S.D., Hospital. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p4
Focuses on the downgraded bond ratings of Rapid City Regional Hospital in South Dakota by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Multi-million dollar outstanding debt that the downgrade affects; Multi-million dollar revenue bonds that the hospital system plans to sell in April, 2003;...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p37
This article presents information about developments in securities industries in different states of the U.S. as of June 13, 2003. Alaska Governor Frank Murkowski appointed seven members to the Alaska Natural Gas Authority. The authority was created by a ballot initiative in November 2002 to...
- Lincoln, Neb., Gets Aaa From Moody's. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31657, p4
Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded Lincoln, Nebraska'a rating on $56.6 million of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds to Aaa from Aa1 in the week preceding June 25, 2003. Standard & Poor's Corp. has had a AAA rating on the city's GO debt since 1978. Ameritas Investment Corp....