Nebraska Power nears partnership to sell electricity, futures full time
- Partnership deal pays off for ETOL. // Personnel Today;2/5/2002, p4
Reports the positive consequences in the partnership agreement of electric utilities ETOL in Europe. Annual savings; Improvement in the corporate communication with trade-union representatives; Accumulation of additional investment.
- Forging Links To the Future. Hazan, Earl // Transmission & Distribution World;Jan2000, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p42
Deals with the evolution of electric utility industry. Impact of deregulation on the industry; Question posed by the partnership formed by electric utility companies with telecommunication companies; Details on the merger that happened in the industry; Opportunities offered by the partnership...
- Utilities form online training alliance. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jan2003, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p6
Features the partnership of electric utilities to provide online training programs for utility technicians.
- Ambient Corp., ELO Sistemas EletrÃ´nicos bring smart grid to South America. // POWERGRID International;Dec2012, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p16
The article discusses the partnership of Ambient Corp. with ELO Sistemas ElectrÃ´nicos for bringing to South America the new smart grid communications technology.
- MEETING THE CYBER THREAT. HAY III, LEWIS // Electric Perspectives;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p40
The article discusses how electric utilities in the U.S. are addressing cyber security threats. The electric utility industry is collaborating with key federal partners through high-level discussions. The Information Sharing and Analysis Center is helping electric utilities understand the cyber...
- ComEd CARE Fairs Provide On-site Bill Payment Assistance to Customers. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;4/17/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p9
This article reports on the partnership of ComEd with the Community and Economic Development Association of Cook County and other Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program Agencies to host CARE Fairs wherein the customers can receive onsite assistance with their ComEd bill including application...
- Ergonomics Programs Drive Down Injury Rates. Minow, George; Fischbach, Amy // Transmission & Distribution World;Mar2015, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p1
The article informs that a recent report has revealed that partnership formed between Kitchener-Wilmot Hydro and five other utilities in Ontario, Canada, with the Institute for Work & Health (IWH) nine years ago as part of ergonomics programs helped in reducing job injuries related to...
- Doble Engineering Co. Partners with Richmond Community College. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;7/ 5/2012, p3
The article reports that Doble Engineering, Co. reached a partnership with the Electric Utility Substation and Relay Technology program at Richmond Community College (RCC) in Hamlet, North Carolina. RCC recognizes that Doble is a global expert in electric utility support and testing equipment...
- the language Of the people. // Finance Week;4/20/2005 Ad Review, p46
Focuses on the partnership between the Johannesburg City Power and advertising firm Vutha Advertising & Marketing in Johannesburg, South Africa. Presentation of documents in the form of industrial theater and video road show to the utility's staff; Establishment of working relationships with...