Weather in NBC's Forecast
- NBC U, Time Warner renew cable deal. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;10/25/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 17, p45
Reports that NBC Universal Inc. has renewed carriage agreement of its USA Network with Time Warner Cable Inc. (TW) in the U.S. Citation of the cable networks of TW included in the deal; Statement of David Zaslav, president of NBC Universal Cable regarding the agreement; Negotiation initiated by...
- Time Warner Takes NBC U Content. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;10/31/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 44, p31
Reports on the agreement of Time Warner with NBC Universal to carry video-on-demand and other contents from the cable networks of NBC. Launch of a service from Time Warner that would allow customers to restart shows already in progress; Television programs of NBC carried on-demand by Time...
- NEWS Briefs. // Television Week;10/31/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p6
Presents news briefs on television broadcasting in the U.S. as of October 2005. Reason for the broadcast hiatus of television program "Alias"; Renewal of the carriage agreement for USA Network made by NBC Universal Cable and Time Warner Cable; Operations encompassed by Warner Bros. Home...
- Time Warner Cable, Mediacom Ink Retrans Pacts. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p18
The article reports on the retransmission-consent deal of Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. with Smith Media attained on January 8, 2011 which had returned four television stations in Utica, New York and Burlington, Vermont.
- PROGRAMMING BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;2/16/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p21
Presents updates on television programming in the U.S. as of February 16, 2004. Production of "Battlestar Galactica" cable series from Sci Fi Channel; Distribution agreement signed by The Football Network with Time Warner Cable; Television programs acquired by Showtime Networks Inc. from the...
- TW weatherizes Tampa. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;06/14/99, Vol. 129 Issue 25, p102
Reports on Time Warner Cable's teamup with Weather Services International to launch a 24-hour weather channel as part of its digital service in Tampa, Florida. Features of the weather service; Upgrading of the service to include video inserts with Bay News 9 talent as well as commercial...
- Cincy Cable Carriage 'War' Is (Partly) Over. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;9/10/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p6
Reports on the agreement on the Cincinnati cable-carriage spat between Time Warner Cable and UPN Affiliate WBQC-TV. Accounts on the negotiation between Time Warner and WBQC; Refusal of MSO in carrying low-power affiliates of the WB Television Networks; Details of the agreement by WBQC Website.
- Retrans Resolutions. Farrell, Mke // Multichannel News;1/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the cable network industry such as the long-term carriage deal of Dish Network Corp. for the retransmission consent and cable network, the agreement signed by Suddenlink Communications and Viacom Inc., and Time Warner Cable Inc.'s importation of WBRE-TV...
- TIME WARNER INKS STARZ VOD DEAL. Ratcliff, Ashley // Home Media Magazine;6/3/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p8
The article reports on the agreement between Time Warner Cable and Starz that will enable the former's subscribers to access online content and video-on-demand services offered by Starz including its Starz and Encore programs available on personal computers and iOS devices.