This Just In
- VOD:. // CableFAX Daily;5/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 90, p2
Announces the relaunch of the television program "Guitar Express" with video on demand from Mag Rack hosted by Luther Dickinson.
- Mag Rack Eyes More Original Programming. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;5/2/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the growing number of original television programming provided by Mag Rack as of May 2005. Slogan used by Mag Rack for its video-on-demand service; Television companies that added the Mag Rack service in their market; Percentage of television programs created by or for Mag Rack.
- Programming. // CableFAX Daily;9/26/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 186, p2
This article presents an update on cable television programs in the U.S., as of September 26, 2005. Mag Rack secured the exclusive video-on-demand rights to children's series "The New Zoo Revue." Cartoon Network launches the TV program "Sunday Pants." ESPN and ESPN2 will offer 12 Major League...
- VOD Service Mag Rack Turns On New Campaign. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p94
Reveals that Mag Rack is stepping up the marketing effort behind its niche video-on-demand service. Plan of the company to run a series of cross-channel spots featuring testimonials from subscribers; Background of the company; Cable television companies that carry the service of Mag Rack.
- Revamped Mag Rack Targets Interest Groups. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;4/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p32
The article reports that as television broadcasting company Mag Rack recasts its programming approach, the niche video-on-demand service is also refining its marketing tactics to focus on specific-interest groups. It standardizing the situation to offer a wide variety of video magazines. The...
- Mag Rack 'Walk the Line' Tie-In. Waldman, Allison J. // Television Week;7/17/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p33
The article reports on the launch of the biographical film "Walk the Line" through a special edition of the video-on-demand instruction show "Guitar Xpress" owned by Mag Rack in the U.S. The campaign Walking With Johnny was launched by Mag Rack to promote its premiere. Mag Rack director of...
- Mag Rack 'Walks The Line' With 'Guitar Xpress' Tie-In. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;4/3/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p52
Presents information on a film promotion to be launched by Mag Rack for the video-on-demand premiere of the Johnny Cash biographical film "Walk the Line" at the same time it releases new programs for its "Guitar Xpress" instructional music series. Inclusion of interviews with the relatives of...
- On the Air. Flint, Joe // Entertainment Weekly;04/02/99, Issue 479, p74
Offers information on television-related issues in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. Deal between NBC and Barry Diller's USA Networks; Implication of the deal; Revival of several television programs.
- Bulked-Up HGTV Gets N.Y. Digital Berth. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p30
Reports the agreement between Time Warner Cable and Home & Garden Television (HGTV) in New York, New York. Terms of the deal; Details on the digital cable programming of HGTV; Increase of the programming budget; List of shows slated for primetime; Primetime rating of HGTV.