Bidders Get Data on Adelphia
- Adelphia Pick Could Take Time. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/14/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the decision of Adelphia Communication Corp. to extend the period that bids for the company will be open as of February 2005. Bid price given by Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. for the entire company; Multisystem operators that have bid on specific parts of the company;...
- Cash and Cable. Grossman, Andrew // Broadcasting & Cable;10/4/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 40, p8
Reports on the plan of Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Inc. to bid for Adelphia Communications Corp. in the U.S. as of October 4, 2004. Information on a deal between Comcast Corp. and Time Warner; Benefits of acquiring Adelphia to the companies; Effect of the bid on the bondholders of Adelphia.
- Top Two Can Bid for Adelphia. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/1/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the joint bid for Denver, Colorado-based Adelphia Communications Corp. made by Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. in 2004. Importance of the confidentiality agreements to potential bidders; Plan of Adelphia concerning its subscribers; Deadline for the preliminary and final bids for...
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;10/11/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p4
Reports on the board meeting of Adelphia Communications Corp. which focuses on the decision whether to block a joint bid for its cable assets from Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. Reason behind the board's consideration to block the joint bid; Estimated number of companies which signed the...
- Court Quiet on Adelphia Sale. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the review of the joint bid submitted by Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. on April 7, 2005 for the acquisition of Adelphia Communications Corp. Bid price offered by the companies; Estimated equity interest that will be received by Time Warner through the initial public offering...
- A Man Who Loves Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p25
Focuses on a statement issued by Richard Parsons, CEO of Time Warner, on the the effort of the company to improve its business in the broadcasting industry, during the Bear & Co. Media Conference in Palm Beach, Florida on March 1, 2005. Bid price of Time Warner with Comcast Corp. for the...
- Call Waiting. // CableFAX Daily;10/20/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 204, p2
Reports on the decision of Adelphia to cancel plans to launch voice-over Internet protocol service in some markets in the U.S. by the end of 2005 leaving the responsibilities to Comcast and Time Warner.
- BIG GUYS TO SPLIT UP ADELPHIA? // Multichannel News;10/4/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p1
Discusses the consideration of Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. to make a joint bid for Adelphia Communications Corp. Implications of buying Adelphia for Time Warner and Comcast; Agreement of Comcast to a deal that would trim the Time Warner Cable stake; Factors complicating the auction.
- Buying Adelphia Was the Easy Part. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;4/11/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p5
Reports on several issues to be settled by Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. after the acceptance of bid for Adelphia Communications. Cable system of the combined entity to be handed to Comcast; Payment to Adelphia creditors; Completion of the acquisition deal.