675,000 Copies Of The Da Vinci Code Special Edition Printed
- Riding Along With 'Da Vinci' Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;2/9/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the sales growth of several books about "The Da Vinci Code" as of February 2004. Number of copies sold each week of the book; Topics addressed in the book.
- Publisher Scorecards. // Book Publishing Report;7/19/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p7
Focuses on the ranks of books in the 2004 Hardcover Fiction Books with Longevity. Number of weeks in the list for "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown; Publishers of the books; Other books included in the list.
- Bestsellers beyond Bestsellers: The Success of a Good Story. Johnson, Michael Wright // Online Journal of Communication & Media Technologies;Oct2014, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p1
This article examines the recent trend of books and book series gaining popularity with unprecedented speed. By closely examining the release and success of The Da Vinci Code and the Harry Potter series, early publications that experienced this trend, certain factors were discovered. The author...
- The Q&Q/BookNet Canada bestsellers. // Quill & Quire;Mar2006, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p86
The article reports on some of the recent best sellers in Canada. It's multiple-format madness in the bestseller listings this month, with several titles charting here and there in more than one edition: "Angels & Demons," "The Da Vinci Code," "The Chronicles of Narnia," and "Memoirs of a...
- Its DÃ©jÃ Vu All Over Again. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;1/10/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 2, p27
Focuses on the top-selling books in 2004. Number of weeks spent by "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown at the top of the fiction charts; List of the political books included in the top 15 hardcover nonfiction list; Publishing companies that provided the bestsellers in 2004.
- Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;4/7/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 14, p80
Presents a list of bestselling hardcover books as of April 7, 2003, including 'The Da Vinci Code,' by Dan Brown.
- Best-Sellers. // Entertainment Weekly;1/23/2004-1/30/2004, Issue 747/748, p105
Presents the best sellers in the U.S. for December 29, 2003 to January 4, 2004, including "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown.
- I AM A BEST-SELLER, TOO. // Entertainment Weekly;12/5/2003, Issue 740, p107
Enumerates the top fiction and non-fiction best-sellers in the U.S. for the week November 10 to 16, 2003, including "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT 'YOU'. // Entertainment Weekly;6/24/2005, Issue 826/827, p171
Presents a list of the best-selling books in the U.S. as of June 5, 2005, including "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown.