- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/16/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p19
Presents an overview of the market performance of initial public offerings in the U.S. compiled as of May 2005. Issuers; Offer price; Offer date; Companies.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p51
Presents a list of planned debt initial public offerings filed before the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for the month of September 2005. Amount filed by Continental Airlines Inc.; Security type involved in the deal of Fleetwood Enterprises Inc.; Type of security involved in the...
- Calumet sets terms for IPO. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/23/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p47
The article reports that Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP set an estimated price range for the initial product offering it announced in October. The company expects to raise 139 million dollars by offering 6.45 million dollar shares and plans to use revenues to repay 122 million dollars in...
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) 100 index for the week ended October 12, 2005 in the U.S. Average price of most recent IPOs; Best and worst performer for the week.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p14
Presents data concerning initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. IPO priced; New filings; Withdrawal activity; Offering date; Offering price; Bookrunners; Filing range.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p33
Presents a review of the average price of most recent 100 initial public offerings of several U.S.-based companies as of August 2003.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p19
Presents a review of 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market.
- HOW COST-EFFECTIVE ARE Canadian IPO Markets? Kooli, Maher; Suret, Jean-Marc // Canadian Investment Review;Winter2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Presents a study that examined a sample of Canadian and U.S. initial public offerings (IPO) from 1997 to 1999 to measure their direct and indirect costs. Discussion of the data and the costs of going public; List of the major direct cost components in an IPO; Costs and methods of raising...