More Shake-Up Expected at Commerzbank
- 85% of Profits In Nonprime. Cornwell, Ted // National Mortgage News;5/30/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the study, by the international consulting firm Mercer Oliver Wyman which concludes that while nonconforming and home-equity loans account for less than half of mortgage lending volume, they generate 85% of the industry's profits from loan origination and servicing. Estimated profit...
- New Commerzbank chief puts stamp on fixed income. Peterson, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/21/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p11
Reports on the efforts of European bank Commerzbank Securities chief Mehmet Dalman to put a stamp on the German bank's fixed income business. Establishment of Commerzbank's European equities business in 1997; Bank's hiring of Euromarket veteran Roman Schmidt.
- Connecticut Retirement Board Picks Financial Study Vendors. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/9/2015, Vol. 1, p29
The article announces the selection of Boston College's Center for Retirement Research and Mercer Oliver Wyman by the Connecticut Retirement Security Board to conduct a market analysis, design a public retirement program for private-sector employees, and provide general consulting services.
- Connecticut Retirement Board Picks Financial Study Vendors. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;3/6/2015, p29
The article reports on the selection of the Center for Retirement Research of Boston College and management consulting firm Mercer Oliver Wyman for the financial feasibility study of the Connecticut Retirement Security Board.
- Commerz Cutz. Ferguson, Tim W. // Forbes Global;11/29/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p14
Presents views on the performance of Commerzbank in its home market in Germany. Role of Mehmet Dalman in the bank's investment banking unit; Decline in the company's stock.
- ERM widely accepted but not widely implemented, study says. Roberts, Sally // Business Insurance;8/1/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p6
Presents the results of a survey conducted by the Conference Board and risk management consulting firm Mercer Oliver Wyman on the acceptance and implementation of enterprise risk management (ERM) in U.S. organizations. Percentage of risk management executives who are either positively inclined...
- Storming U.S. halls of commerz. Wipperfurth, Heike // Crain's New York Business;10/16/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p78
Highlights the plans of Germany-based Commerzbank AG to set up a credit derivatives unit in Manhattan, New York City. Goal of becoming a key financial player in the United States; Efforts to keep up with the global activities of other German banks.
- Commerzbank on negative watch, and bank's credit-linked notes may take a hit. NC // Asset Securitization Report;11/19/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p14
Reports the negative rating obtained by Commerzbank. Effect of the rating on credit-linked notes of the bank; Factors contributing to the low rating; Strategies to restore ratings level.
- Filiale nutzt auch Web-Anbieter. // Die Bank;aug2012, Issue 8, p24
The article discusses the recent use by German branch banks of internet financing portals, providing the example of Commerzbank AG.