- Festive joy for online sales. // Cabinet Maker;1/27/2006, Issue 5473, p10
The article reports on the rise of homeware sales by 8.1 percent in December 2005 compared to the same period in 2004 in Great Britain. The rise has coincided with rocketing online sales over Christmas. The Office for National Statistics has shown 5.2 percent in homeware items in December...
- Hidden agenda. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p16
Features various storage furnitures in Great Britain. Description of W, Schillig's storage footstool; Distinct features of CDiva's Kombod CD and DVD storage system designed by Claude Divanach; Usability of Artenciel's Paris-Tokyo coffee table.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p10
Features furniture and house furnishings available in Great Britain. Kitchen furniture from Burbidge; Rattan chairs from Kiani's Pacific collection; Skopos Zodiac collection; White & Newton's Elm Grove dining collection.
- From nursery to college, Tupelo has it covered. // Kids Today;Feb2005, p50
Introduces furniture products for your children and teenagers. Identification of the companies that offer these products; Retail prices; Product descriptions.
- A treasure house of unusual items. Lieberman, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/12/2004, Issue 323216, p17
Features the Pelican's Treasures, a specialty gift store that sell unusual items, owned by Tim Parker and Miguel Martinez in Fresno, California. Partner's history of selling; Goals of the partners; Sales offices; Items offered; Challenges of furniture stores.
- Scents of the Season. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Apr/May2008, p43
The article reports on the newest trends in aromatic dÃ©cor. Based on the recent data from The National Candle Association, the retail sales of candles in the U.S. total some $2 billion annually. It states that introducing new fragrances is one key to the continuing success of aromatic...
- The New TRADITIONAL. Nestoras, Bessie // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep2005, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p28
Reports on the changes in the designs in home furnishings and accessories in the U.S. Use of the timeless design motifs from different eras combined with modern technology to create unique objects for the home; Views of Paul Thompson, vice president of visual merchandising and trends, on...
- thinking retro in fresh ways. // Furniture/Today;1/10/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p34
Features various designs of textile fabrics offered to house furnishings and furniture companies. Aadvantage International; Adesal; Big Kahuna; Circa 1801; Craftex; Culp Velvet Prints; Davol Fabrics.
- classic traditional statements. // Furniture/Today;1/10/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p36
Features various designs of textile fabrics offered to house furnishings and furniture companies. American Silk Mills; Ametex; Chambers of Fabrics; Claridge; Edgar Fabrics; Quaker Fabric.