- Fast forward. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p30
Provides an overview of Mode, a small and niche public show highlighting home style, which debuted in June 1999 at the Business Design Centre in London, England. Impetus for the show's development; Target market; Attendance during the inaugural event; Featured exhibitors. INSETS: Fact file;Who...
- Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Feb/Mar2007, p9
The article offers information on the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market in Georgia. The Atlanta market introduced the Coastal Lifestyles Collection and redesigned The Gardens: Outdoor Lifestyle & Home Decor. The Design South Africa section was added at the Winter Market. The...
- In the Showrooms. // Architectural Digest;Jul99, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p178
Provides information on various decorations exhibited in several design showrooms. Fabrics from the showroom of Fendi Casa at Chase Erwin in London, England; Fabrics from Lee Jofa; Wallpapers from Ian Crawford.
- show preview. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb2014, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p103
A calendar of events related to gifts, housewares for the U.S. in 2014 is presented which includes the "Portland Gift & Accessories Show," "International Home & Housewares Show" and "Boston Gift Show."
- insider. // Australian House & Garden;Apr2012, p67
The article presents information on several house furnishing exhibitions in Australia. It is mentioned that the exquisite possibilities of paper are showcased by Australian artist Lizzie Buckmaster Dove in a new international art exhibition. It is stated that director of the NG Art Gallery,...
- Don't miss. . . // Old-House Interiors;Aug2012, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p16
The article reviews several exhibitions in the U.S. including the "Inventing the Modern World: Decorative Arts at the World's Fairs, 1851-1939," through August 19 at Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City, Missouri, the "The Allure of Japan," through December 31, at the Museum of Fine Arts...
- Design inspiration. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p34
The article highlights the activities that took place at the interior design exhibition Decorex held at the Royal Hospital Chelsea in London, England. Malabar chairman and design director Peter Sterck discussed key points on environment-friendly textiles and fabric trends for 2008. Other...
- BCFA targets Cairo show. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p7
Reports that the BCFA will be taking a British group to the June 1998 Interiors International Trade Fair of furniture and furnishings in Egypt. Interior design markets of North Africa and Eastern Mediterranean as target; Egypt's lifting of restrictions on imports of furnishing fabrics.
- OneCoast Expands Showrooms in Market Centers. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Feb/Mar2007, p10
The article focuses on the expansion and enhancement of the showrooms of OneCoast at the Winter Markets in the U.S. In Atlanta, Georgia, the company launched the Inspiration Boutique. In Las Vegas, Nevada, the company opened a new home decoration showroom at the World Market Center. In Los...