- Daniel Lynch moving to stop sales ad piracy. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;5/26/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p80
Reports on Daniel Lynch Sales' efforts in avoiding sales promotion copyright violations. Issuance of a press release to raise awareness about which actions are illegal; Offering of suggestions in sales promotion copyright violations.
- Cousins faces copyright action. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p1
Reports the lawsuit filed by Daniel Lynch Sales Co. against Cousins for copyright infringement. Allegations of Daniel Lynch against Cousins; Defense of Cousins to the allegations; Appeal of Daniel Lynch to High Court to grant injunctions to stop Cousins from using the material.
- STAYING ON TOP. Parsons, Will // Housewares;Jan/Feb2007, Issue 203, p30
The article focuses on the adoption of retail strategies by indendent department store Chadds of Hereford to stage a summer sale in Great Britain. Faced with the need to revamp the store and increase its cashflow, Chadds sought the advice of Daniel Lynch Sales Co., a sales company that...
- Master of sales. Lynch, Daniel // Cabinet Maker;9/3/2004, Issue 5404, p26
Focuses on the retail strategy designed by Daniel Lynch Sales Co. for retailers based in Great Britain. Corporate history; Most important element in robust marketing; Emphasis on retail momentum.
- Daniel Lynch Sales shortens name. // Furniture/Today;7/2/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p18
The article reports that The Daniel Lynch Sales Co. in Michigan has changed its name to the Lynch Sales Co. This move reflects the company's commitment to the furniture industry and to its customers. It serves as the fourth time that the company has modified its name. The firm serves retailers...
- Burgess family in larger store. // Furniture/Today;3/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p32
Reports that Daniel Lynch Sales Co. conducted a sale at the Ethan Allen Home Interiors store operated by the Burgess family, which was closing the store before opening a larger unit nearby in Osprey, Florida.
- Trade Show Troubles. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;9/20/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p18
Comments on problems in trade shows for the home textiles industry. Financial situations of some textile companies; Solutions to the intellectual property infringement problem; Major reason for the shift in trade show.
- Warner U.K. goes online for promos. McCartney, Neil // Daily Variety;5/14/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 29, p10
Reports on the decision of Warner Music UK Ltd. to terminate promotion CD of pre-release music in favor of Internet distribution in London, England. Use of the secure Share! system developed by Interoute; Features of the computer software used to prevent piracy.
- Watchdog: npower ads did not mislead. Kilby, Nathalie // Marketing Week;9/13/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p5
The article reports on the complaint made by energy provider Eon Energie against RWE Npower concerning the latter's alleged imitation of its advertisement in Great Britain. Eon's Powergen, as cited, complained to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) that their own ad strategy has been...