- Back to its roots. // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2005, Issue 5461, p4
Presents a photograph indicating the opening of a new out-of-town store of Hammonds Furniture in Warwickshire, England.
- in brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p5
The article reports on developments related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of June 16, 2006. Furniture retailer Hammonds opened an outlet at a Land of Leather store in Exeter. Iceland-based investor Baugur is planning to purchase the House of Fraser after the completion of...
- Sales edge forward at fitted furniture firm. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2013, Issue 5864, p8
The article reports on the Â£58.9 million increase of pre-tax profits of the Leicestershire-based furniture company Hammonds Furniture Ltd. for 2013 as compared last year.
- Quest for quality. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003 Supplement, p36
Focuses on the quality standards of the furniture firm Hammonds Furniture in Leicestershire, England. Products of the company; Quality management system of the firm; Aim of the company to offer better products and service.
- Top score for bedroom range. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p4
Reports on the license for Hammonds Furniture to use England football team branding on the Chillzone children's bedroom furniture in England. Investment on the popularity of the sports; Range of home furniture.
- A PERFECT FIT. Jack, Simon // Motor Transport;1/15/2004, p16
Focuses on the logistics/distribution operation of Hammonds Furniture. Challenges faced by the company in the delivery of furniture; Operation of the in-house distribution of Hammonds. Trucks used by the company in the delivery .
- Haslams in new store venture. // Cabinet Maker;4/14/2006, Issue 5483, p4
The article reports on the new joint business venture of Mark and Alison Haslam which will be launched in Bolton, England later this year. The firm, Rivington Taylor, will sell upholstery, cabinet, and beds to mid-and upper-end of the market and will be the largest independent firm in the area....
- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.
- Therapedic honors Miami-area retailers. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p24
Reports the recognition of furniture retailers by Therapedic International and Therapedic Florida with the Therapedic's President's Award. Sample list of recognized stores; Contribution of the loyalty of retailers to the sales of the company.