- Burbidge sees accessory boom. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p3
Reports on the growth in the accessories segment of British kitchen frontals firm Burbidge & Son in 2000.
- Triple oak Arundle. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p2
Features the country house style Arundel Character Oak kitchen from kitchen frontals firm Burbidge & Son. Description of the furniture included in the kitchen frontals; Key features.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p3
The article reports on the launch of three finishes for the Opus Gloss kitchen by Burbridge, kitchen furniture manufacturer in Great Britain. The three contemporary glossy colourways introduced are Morello Red, Latte, and Black. Burbridge has also added ellipse curved doors and drawers frontals...
- Burbidge makes a splash. // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p3
Features the additional accessories for Al-tec aluminium range by Burbridge company. Design of the additional accessories; Statement of executive Ben Burbridge concerning the trend for kitchen materials.
- Burbidge a mover on Shaker. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p4
Reports the introduction of the Brunswick Red Alder range of Shaker collection of kitchen cabinet covering firm Burbridge in Great Britain. Measurement for the collection of frames, door, and drawer fronts; Accessories that are available.
- Burbridge invests 500,000 pounds in stock management. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p5
Reports the investment of kitchen frontals firm Burbridge & Son to improve the stock management and warehousing. Details on the warehousing project; Installation of an automatic stock management system; Impact of the investment on product range expansion.
- Just reward. // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p33
Reports on the presentation of the OBE award to Coventry, England-based David Burbridge, chairman of doors and mouldings firm Burbridge, for his role as founding chairman of the Coventry Cathedral Development Trust.
- An imaginative drive to succeed. McPetrie, Rob // Cabinet Maker;12/8/2006, Issue 5517, p51
The article presents an interview with Rob McPetrie, product design manager for kitchen frontals and accessories manufacturer Burbridge in Great Britain. When asked on how he got started in business, he said that he was encouraged by his father to draw from an early age. He states that he enjoys...
- Managing distribution channels. Magrath, Al // Business Quarterly;Spring96, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p56
Focuses on how to manage the channels that suppliers use to distribute their products. Changes in consumer and business customer needs; Shifting coverage; Offering of different brands to distribution channels; Cost of channels.