New opportunity for brands
- Making up for a long absence. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p9
Comments on the acquisition of Parker Knoll brand by furniture firm Christie-Tyler in Great Britain. Lack of plans of the company for Parker Knoll; Plan to convince retailers to stock the brand after an absence of several months; Important factor considered by many potential stocklists.
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll," which appeared in the October 11, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the plan of the new management of British furniture firm Silentnight Holdings PLC composed of chief executive Nino Allenza...
- August At Home for PK. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll will hold `At Home,' a three day furniture show at its High Wycombe showroom in England in August 1999.
- Staff face layoffs as PK 'goes back to its roots' // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the separation of the upholstery and cabinet businesses of Parker Knoll furniture company.
- PK sees upturn as it ponders foreign move. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll Upholstery is experiencing a resurgence in product orders as it considers having its 2004 contemporary collection produced overseas.
- PK offers incentives to spend _GCP_2,000. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p2
Reports on Parker Knoll's campaign which offers consumers incentives to spend over 2,000 British pounds. Offer of a free Morphy Richards servery; Remarks from Andrew Robinson, commercial director; Duration of the campaign.
- PK ready to take orders for Stag. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p2
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture maker Parker Knoll has begun accepting orders for Stag products, with a specified delivery time on many cabinet ranges.
- Making a brand stand. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p9
The article presents the author's comments on brand image, in the furniture industry, with reference to the company Ducal. The author states that the value of Ducal as a brand got diminished when it was shut down by Silentnight Group. The author suggests that to create a brand, a company or...
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2002, Issue 5308, p1
Reports on the reorganization of the Ducal and Parker Knoll by Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain. Search for a non-executive director by the Silentnight; Development of the partnership with the customers; Commitment of Silentnight to the other companies.