Ceramic cows are sacred
- Family partnership. Kittos, Steve // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p30
Interviews Manchester, England-based The Leather Studio executive Steve Kittos. Best piece of advice received; Biggest regret; Biggest design faux pas; Strangest customer complaint; Things wanted to change in the furniture industry; Hangover cure; Favorite magazines and newspapers.
- Views. Kay, Martin // Cabinet Maker;7/8/2005, Issue 5446, p9
Comments on the disadvantage of not informing senior executives about the complaints received by their companies. Importance of allowing the top people of the company to know the truth of the complaints; Responsibility of every member of an organization to provide a great product and services;...
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p6
Answers questions about the furniture industry. Customer's complaint about fabric's wearing prematurely; Complaint about a creaking bed; Redress for consumer who had expressed satisfaction over a repair.
- Qualitas to introduce complaint deadline. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p6
Reports the introduction of a cut-off date for details on consumer complaints by furniture standards body Qualitas in Great Britain. Improvement of response rate; Recognition of customer, retailer and suppliers complaints; Establishment of a deadline for complaint submission.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p4
Answers British furniture makers' questions on customer requests. Damage complaint by a customer three months after purchase of a dining table; Request for repair of a six-year-old dining chair.
- Furniture complaints fall 4.7%. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the decline of consumer complaints against the retail furniture industry in Great Britain in the first nine months of 2002.
- Furniture complaints fall, but sales skills still need work. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p5
Reports on the decline of consumer complaints against the furniture industry in Great Britain. Improvement of workmanship of workers; Comparison of 2001 and 2002 consumer complaints levels in the furniture, textile and soft furnishings categories; Types of complaints.
- Consumer grumbles up 16% in Q1. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p5
Highlights the results of a study conducted by the Great Britain Office of Fair Trading on the number of consumer complaints about furniture in the country during the first quarter of 1997.
- All right now. Lloyd, Mim // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p11
Details the customer complaints received by the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Provisions of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act; Description of the wet and dry guarantee market; Strategies used by firms in dealing with unreasonable complaints. INSET: Up to standard..