- The verdict. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p37
Analyzes the web site of British furniture manufacturer Alstons based on several criteria. Impressive accessibility; Use of the company color green as the web site's color; Ease of navigation; Availability of product information.
- With a world of beds at your fingertips, take it lying down. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p4
Features the Web site of Bedworld in Great Britain. Product offerings of the Web site; Sample prices of the beds; List of manufacturers on the site.
- SSA upgrades Web site. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p16
Reports the effort to upgrade the Web site of Specialty Sleep Association in Chicago, Illinois. Revision to the name of the Web site; Services offered by the site; Goal to serve the customers well.
- RTA Makers Awake to Bedroom Market. Miller, Hannah // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2001, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p85
Focuses on the move of ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture manufacturers to include bedroom furniture to their usual computer desks and entertainment armoires for the bedroom. Reasons behind the decision of RTA furniture manufacturers to expand into bedroom collections; Bedroom furniture sold by...
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.
- Sleep group going to Vegas. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of the Specialty Sleep Association not to participate in the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- You th bedroom--Styles for any taste. // Kids Today;Mar2003, p30
Highlights trends in the youth bedroom market in the U.S. in 2003. Resurgence of natural finishes; Popularity of classic styles with an antique feel; Key functionality components.
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.