Programme for change
- Legacy focus for Sir Gerry. // British Baker;1/30/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 1, Special section p4
The article reports on the new television (TV) program hosted by Gerry Robinson in Great Britain. According to the production team of the show, Gerry Robinson is working side-by-side with British Broadcasting Corp. network looking for business people settling their legacy with their children....
- HUGH GREENWAY. Greenway, Hugh // Training Journal;May2009, p12
The article reviews the television program "The Apprentice," produced by the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC).
- The Past Is Ever Present In Cable's New Shows. // Multichannel News;8/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p8
The article offers information on upcoming cable television shows displaying a glimpse of past era by the U.S. cable television channels which include "Copper," by British Broadcasting Corp., "The Bulloch Family Ranch," by GMC TV and "Treme and True Blood," by Home Box office Inc.
- Re-viewing our media childhoods. Buckingham, David // Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy;Dec98/Jan99, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p292
Features British Broadcasting Corp.'s television series `Teletubbies.' Media appeal to older children; Nostalgic memories of childhood which contributes to the series' cult appeal.
- A BBC Television. // Pro Sound News;Mar96, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p26
Reports on BBC Television Film Services' filming of the television series `Great Railway Journeys' on a three-week train journey across Argentina.
- BBC kills rivals for `Murder One'. Mallalieu, Ben // Hollywood Reporter;6/12/95, Vol. 337 Issue 32, p1
Reports on British Broadcasting Corp.'s success in acquiring Steven Bochco's television series `Murder One' from Twentieth Century Television. Screenings; Price; Previous Bochco series.
- The Sum of Its Parts. Judah, Tim // Transitions Online;1/20/2003, pN.PAG
Reviews the documentary television series 'The Fall of Milosevic' from British Broadcasting Corp.
- BBC realises its global TV assets. Kavanagh, Michael // Marketing Week (01419285);3/19/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p16
Presents information on British Broadcasting Corporation Worldwide, and the Top of The Pops (TOTP) brand. Number of European subscribers the TOTP brand is available to; Comments from Peter Van den bussche, head of programme sales at Initial; Detailed information on the TOTP brand.
- BBC Buddha goes begging in U.S. Walls, Jeannette // New York;9/20/93, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p13
Reports on `The Buddha of Suburbia,' by Oscar-nominated Hanif Kureishi which will be produced by British Broadcasting Company. Original music by David Bowie; Apprehensions of American distributors to produce the show.