- Specialty bedding moves front and center in San Fran. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p20
Reports on the furniture introduction of specialty bedding furniture firms in San Francisco, California. Launch of Cable Coil design from Simmons Co.; Features of the CelebrityBed from Tempur-Pedic Inc.; Price of the bedding from Perfect Rest Bedding.
- Tempur-Pedic goes stylish with EuroBed. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p27
Reports on the launch of the EuroBed from memory foam leader Tempur-Pedic in the U.S. Comment of company's president David Fogg on the status of the bed in the market; Features of the bed; Price of the bed.
- 2005: Year of ups, downs not as strong as some say. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/3/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p24
The article discusses the Top 15 U.S. Bedding Producers report which provides insights on the bedding marketplace in the United States in 2005. According to the report, the combined growth rate for the Top 15 bedding producers was 8.3 percent. The combined sales of Tempur-Pedic and Select...
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.
- A question of quality. Bennewith, Jeremy // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p12
Focuses on the budget sector of the bed market in Great Britain. Definitions of budget bed; Forecast decline in the budget bed business as well as evolutionary changes as customers become more affluent; Features of budget beds offered by furniture manufacturers.
- Wild West still lives in specialty sleep arena. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/8/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p105
Introduces bedding products at the Specialty Sleep Expo in Chicago, Illinois. Image of comfort of conventional bedding; Line of advertisement on platform bed mattresses; Strategy of advertisement producers on comfortable products.
- Power beds still big at retail. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;09/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the stable demand for grand-scale beds in the United States. Availability of so-called power beds at middle and upper price points; Strength of the bedroom category in several key cities; Resurgence of wall beds; Merchandising opportunities offered by power beds for retailers. ...
- Broad range of beds wins buyers applause. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Reports on trends in metal and wood beds, futons and daybeds in the U.S. as of October 2002. New designs and features; Target markets.
- Tempur-Pedic shows $6,000 GrandBed. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p27
The article reports that Tempur-Pedic International Inc. has launched the GrandBed queen-size bed. The queen size bed is priced at 6,000 dollars. According to buyer Lori Dyson, the bed contour to every curve of her body and that the price is very reasonable. Retailers of the GrandBed also have...