- Market Report. Graber, Sharon // Country Living;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p25
The article refers to several products that can magnify the beauty of homes including curtains, sofa, chair, chandelier, and many more. A bedroom can be decorated with the Iron & Brass Sleigh Bed by Charles P. Rogers that is available at Vintage White. A multipurpose table by Mitchell Gold + Bob...
- Seats of style. Anand, Shelly // India Today;1/26/2009, p26
The article evaluates several furniture including Phibs Chair from Yellow Diva, Cocoon Sampan daybeds from Fute Design and Lobster Chair from Strictly Design.
- It's a Guy Thing. Bobbins, Ryan // This Old House;Dec2003, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p38
The article presents information on an overstuffed leather club chair with rolled arms and tapered block feet. If a man's home is his castle, then his easy chair is most certainly his throne. The last great leap forward or lean back, really took place in 1929, when two enterprising cousins from...
- WHFA launching workshops. // Furniture/Today;3/8/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p16
Reports that the Western Home Furnishings Association (WHFA) will host its inaugural WHFA Academy in Los Angeles, California. Topics that will be discussed during the congress; Plan of the WHFA to provide workshops that focuses on home furnishings retailing.
- HANDLE-LESS WALL CABINETS THE LATEST TREND TO HIT THE MARKET. // Interior Fitout;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the increasing demand for handle-less wall cabinets in the Australian market in 2011.
- Color Forecast. // Gulfshore Life;Jan2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p164
The article offers information on several pieces of furniture including the Butler lounge sofa designed by Theodore Alexander, the Amy Howard chair from Ficarra Design Associates and kitchen cabinetry in mineral-inspired colors from Poggenpohl.
- The graduates. Kelett, Maya // Australian House & Garden;Mar2001, Issue 3, p26
Features house furnishings available as of March 2003. Coffee table; Garden chair; Mobile storage unit.
- DAVID EDWARD. // Interior Design;Jan2016, p99
A photograph is presented depicting the home furnishing products of the furniture company David Edward Ltd. including tables, chairs and painting.
- Anatomy of a market: Lexington Park, Md. // Furniture/Today;12/26/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p10
The article focuses on the sales of furniture in Lexington Park, Maryland. A large portion of the population in the area is in the prime target years for furniture buying. With this regard, furniture and bedding spending is projected to increase over the five-year period, with desks and home...