Threading for the UK
- Decosit/TIP represent export opportunity. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;9/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p1
Reports on U.S. fabric companies participating at the Decosit and Textiles d'Interieur Premiere 2002 in Belgium. Potential turning point for global business for U.S. fabric companies; Export opportunity.
- Optimism at Decosit. // Home Textiles Today;9/5/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the opportunities at the Decosit and Textiles d'Interieur Premiere, an export marketplace for exhibitors and textile fabric suppliers. Anticipation of a stronger export business; Emphasis on the creation of better textile fabric products; Initiative of exhibitors to focus on...
- Pak trying to increase value-added textile exports. // Pakistan Textile Journal;9/30/2015, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the efforts of Pakistan to increase the value-added textile exports, as revealed at the three-day international Textile Asia Exhibition during the inaugural ceremony of the Pakistan Readymade Garments Manufacturers and Exporters Association at Lahore Expo in 2015.
- Proexport presente en Vegas. // Textiles Panamericanos;mar/abr2013, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p8
No abstract available.
- Facing the world today... Shoulberg, Warren // Home Textiles Today;01/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p16
Focuses on the reasons why most United States-based home textile firms are not exporting. Dearth of major American businesses in the 2000 Heimtextil Frankfurt Textile Show in Frankfurt, Germany; Notion of the strength of the American dollar; Relentless push to make more money.
- Textile Asia 2014 Karachi post show report. // Pakistan Textile Journal;May2014, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p42
The article reports on the International Textile Asia Exhibition held at the Karachi Expo Centre in Pakistan on March 11-13, 2014. Topics discussed include number of exhibitors at the event, keynote speakers at the exhibition and worth of Pakistan's textile exports for the five-year period...
- Going gets tough for Karur export units. // Colourage;Feb2009, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p101
The article reports on declined business of home textiles exporting units in and around Karur, India. These units have been exporting textile items to the U.S. and European markets. The decline has been caused by the financial and economic turmoil in the U.S. and the slowdown in the European...
- A lot has changed at Heimtextil. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;1/21/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p31
Focuses on the difference of Heimtextil, a fabric and home textiles show in Frankfurt, Germany. Absence of the exhibitors from different countries; Success of United States companies' show at hotels; Increase in the number of U.S. and European exhibitors.
- Spanish furniture fair offers fresh, perky colors. Sloane, Carole // Home Textiles Today;10/7/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p28
Features textile fabric designs for home furnishings showcased at a Spanish furniture fair in Valencia in 2002. Trends on color and texture; Comparison with U.S. designs.