A Polish diamond
- Furniture activity rated good at Nationwide winter show. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;2/23/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p16
Reports that Nationwide Marketing Group's 2003 winter buying show in New Orleans, Louisiana, generated good business for exhibiting furniture manufacturers. Attitudes of furniture buyers; Growing business of home theater seating; Upholstery line of United Furniture Inds.
- Split personality. // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p22
Features upholstered products introduced at The Furniture Show held in January 1999 in Great Britain. Corinth Designs' products featuring clean lines and right angles; Contemporary products from Contemporary Furniture Co.; Trend towards practical designs; Products from Morris Upholstery...
- Largest-ever Singapore market draws 17,838. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;3/27/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the success of the International Furniture Fair Singapore/ASEAN Furniture Show held in March 2006. The show attracted 17,838 visitors from 112 countries. It featured 505 exhibitors from 29 countries. Products ranged from leather and fabric upholstery to case goods.
- Leather suppliers happy despite attendance. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p58
The article reports that leather upholstery exhibitors at the Tupelo Furniture Market in Mississippi in January 2007 achieved some sales and new accounts despite the low number of buyers. Some of the exhibitors were Dry Creek Furniture, Luke Leather and Davis International. Dry Creek's Kenyon...
- Upholstery exhibitors undaunted by slower traffic. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p20
The article looks at the sales performance of upholstery exhibitors at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada in July 2006. The trade fair was weaker than previous fairs, but buyers were more of the serious kind. Benetti's Italia offered Italian-style goods made in the Philippines. Flair...
- Uph. importers hit all price points. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p20
The article reports that exhibitors of imported upholstery at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada in July 2006 offered a wide range of prices, starting from an Asian sofa priced at $199 to the high priced product at over $2,000. Emerald Home Furnishings offered stationary sofas from...
- Leather sources: It'll be better in January. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p20
The article reports that leather upholstery exhibitors at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada in July 2006 had relatively slow sales but they intend to go back to the city in January 2007 for the opening of World Market Center Building B. The sales performance and products of Omnia,...
- Quebec market widening net to include big stores. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the success of the Salon du Meuble de QuÃ©bec exhibition of case goods and upholstery, despite weak business conditions and a lower-than-expected attendance of buyers in Quebec. Type of audience; Sentiments of sales executives from leading furniture companies, on the attendance of...
- Upholstery sports vivid colors, prints. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the possibility that furniture business will improve with the showcase of upholstery during the furniture exhibition at High Point, North Carolina. Kinds of colors and prints buyers can choose from; Names of manufacturers to take part in the furniture exhibition.