- Bright Christmas for BrightHouse. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2010, Issue 5670, p20
The article reports on the 12% growth of revenue for furniture retailer BrightHouse during Christmas trading in 2009.
- Italian sofa firm back in action. // Cabinet Maker;12/2/2011, Issue 5766, p6
The article reports that DeCoro Ltd., an Italian sofa maker, has started manufacturing Italian-style furniture at its new facility in Cambodia after its closure in 2009 due to strikes.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Presents news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of March 28, 2003. Increase in the national minimum wage; Plan of rent to buy retailer BrightHouse Inc.; Sherbourne Upholstery's widening of its delivery service by acquiring air conditioned showvan.
- Fight breaks out at DeCoro China plant. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the dispute between factory workers and an Italian supervisor at DeCoro's leather upholstery plant in China. Allegations of Chinese workers against the Italian-owned company; Comments of Luca Ricci, president of DeCoro, regarding the cause of the incident; Closure of the factory for...
- Furniture Options installs DeCoro leather gallery. // Furniture/Today;1/24/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p60
The article reports that retailer furniture options Goshen, New York, here has installed a 2,000-square-foot DeCoro leather upholstery gallery. The gallery offers a broad selection of DeCoro's contemporary, traditional and motion styles, with a wide selection of leather grades and colors for...
- Leather players find comfortable niches. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p24
Reports on the growing success of leather upholstery market in the U.S. Increase of the sales of the Decoro; Reaction of Palatial Furniture to the response of name retailers to its better-priced China-made line; Expansion of the of importer Trindi into sofas and case goods under the China Modern...
- Bright ideas. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2010, Issue 5686, p14
The article features Leo McKee, chief executive officer (CEO) of rent-to-own retailer BrightHouse Inc. and his insight on the challenges faced by the company. He mentions about transformational investment in the company as well as improving customer service practices and the effort to make...
- Sales strategy blamed for BrightHouse dip. // Cabinet Maker;5/11/2007, Issue 5537, p4
The article reports on the business failure of BrightHouse, a furniture and electrical retailer in Great Britain. The mere indicator of the failure is the lack of management focus on sales performance which led the company to a 42 percent fall in profits. BrightHouse specializes in selling...
- Brighthouse celebrates. // Cabinet Maker;7/24/2009, Issue 5647, p8
The article reports on the celebration of the 150,000th customer by rent to own furniture and electrical retailer BrightHouse Ltd. in Newcastle, England. The retailer has named 23-year-old Stephanie Common as its 150,000th customer, who was given with a Baird television. Marketing head Alan...