Sanderson move will bear fruit soon
- Investor takes stake in Walker Greenbank. // Cabinet Maker;12/2/2005, Issue 5467, p6
The article reports that venture capitalist Promethean Corp. has bought a stake in Walker Greenbank PLC, a manufacturer and distributor of wall coverings and furnishing fabrics in Great Britain. Promethean bought 8,880,728 shares. Walker is the company behind the Sanderson, Morris & Co., Zoffany...
- Second half sales look up. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2006, Issue 5474, p6
The article reports on the continued economic recovery of Walker Greenbank in the second half of 2005. The company designs, manufactures and distributes wallpaper, textiles and furnishings. It also plans to offer all current and deferred members of its pension plan a cash payment in lieu of...
- Walker Greenbank pays Â£5.5m for Sanderson. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p5
Reports on the acquisition of Sanderson by wallcoverings and fabric group Walker Greenbank PLC. Amount paid by Walker for the deal; Losses incurred by Sanderson in 2003; Terms and conditions of the acquisition.
- Keep on rolling. // Printing World;9/4/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of printing firm Walker Greenbank PLC to acquire the two printing factories owned by wallpaper printer and curtainmaker Sanderson in Denham, England. Purchase value; Terms of the agreement; Production capabilities of factories.
- Walker Greenbank buy boosts share price. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p6
Reports on the increase in the share price of British furniture firm Walker Greenbank after being purchased by Sanderson, maker of wallcoverings and fabrics.
- Profit on the cards after buy. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Sanderson by fabric group Walker GreenBack. Terms and condition of the agreement; Edge in combining the group; Financial figures of both companies.
- Walker Greenbank back in profit. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p5
Reports on the profit made by the fabric and wallpaper retailer Walker Greenbank PLC in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of the firm's Harlequin brand; Decline in the costs of the company; Benefits of relaunching Sanderson's Options collection for the firm.
- Bedeck takes Sanderson concessions. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p3
Reports on Bedeck's acquisition of Sanderson's loss making bedding concessions. Amount of the acquisition; Terms of the deal; Impact of the sale on Sanderson parent company Walker Green.
- Walker Greenbank grows UK sales by 5.6% in H1. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p5
The article reports on the retail sales of furnishings group Walker Greenbank PLC in Great Britain which has increased by 6.5 percent in the first half of 2011.