U.S. EPA registers Recruit IV
- Ten years on. Andorka, Frank H. // Pest Control;Feb2005, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p51
Presents updates of the pest management project initiated by Dow AgroSciences LLC evaluating the use of Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System to house test sites. Ability of the Sentricon system to knockdown the termite colonies in a four-story structure in New Orleans; Application of the...
- New baiting system offers proven colony-killing bait. // Pest Control;Oct2005, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the offer of an effective and environmentally-friendly Hex-Pro Termite Baiting System by Dow AgroSciences LLC to pest management professionals. Description on the Hex-Pro system; Design goal of Hex-Pro; Location where Hex-Pro can be applied; Availability of the system.
- Dow awaits approval on Recruit IV. // Pest Control;Feb2004, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p48
Announces the availability of Recruit IV termite bait from Dow AgroSciences LLC.
- French resistance. Ricca, Stephanie // Pest Control;May2004, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on Dow AgroSciences LLC's Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System, which aims to eliminate termites in some of historic spots in New Orleans, Louisiana. Identification of colonies; Elimination of colonies using Recruit II; Monitoring of the area for reinvasion; Benefits of the project.
- The hazards of being too social: Lethal horizontal transfer of Premise. McNally, Phil; Price, David; Morris, Karl // Pest Control;Feb2005, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p54
Cites a study by Bayer Environmental Science investigating how a termiticide, directed remotely to a colony, can find its way to colony and kill it. Placement of eastern subterranean termite workers in soil containing concentrations of Premise Termite Elimination or active ingredient...
- Get thermal under there. Stammen, Kelli // Pest Control;Feb2005, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p60
Reports on the availability of the HomeGuard Subterranean Termite Monitoring System, a new systems which creates an exaggerated thermal shadow that attracts termites naturally. Product structural design; Description on how the system works; Uniqueness of the new monitoring system over other systems.
- Dow unveils a heavenly revenue stream for PMPs. // Pest Control;Sep2005, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p14
Reports on Indianapolis, Indiana-based Dow AgroSciences LLC's introduction of the Halo Electronic Termite Detection system. Features and capabilities of the system; Comparison of the product with other electronic termite detection systems.
- PMP donates Sentricon to children's home. // Pest Control;Jun2004, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p72
Reports that the Worldwide Pest Control company has donated its time to install the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System from Dow AgroSciences to eliminate the termite problem at the Saint Peter-Saint Joseph Children's Home in San Antonio, Texas.
- Trend Spotting. // Pest Control;Oct2003, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p8
Reports developments related to pest control industry in the U.S. as of October 2003. Construction of termite-resistant; Development of software program from Dow AgroSciences LLC; Launching of National Pest Management Association's QualityPro program.