- Mitchell, CCC withdraw merger proposal. // North Texas Automotive Report;Apr2009, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the announcement by the U.S.-based automotive information companies, Mitchell International Inc. and CCC Information Services Inc., concerning the withdrawal of their merger in 2009. In 2008, both companies have accorded to merge forming a partnership valued at $1.4...
- AutocheX fully integrates with information provider Mitchell. // Automotive Body Repair News;Dec2002, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the merger between AutoceX and Mitchell International.
- Mitchell International acquires ClaimlQ. // Automotive Body Repair News;Oct2005, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the acquisition of ClaimIQ, a leading provider of claims decision optimization and best practices applications for insurance carriers, by Mitchell International Inc. in the U.S.
- KKR Buys PE-backed Mitchell International. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/9/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p31
The article reports on the acquisition of San Diego-based software and technology service provider Mitchell International Inc. by insurance carrier KKR & Co. LP with funds from private equity company Aurora Capital Group.
- Mitchell acquires Software Firm Cogent Works. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;12/8/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 49, p27
The article reports on the agreement signed by Mitchell International Inc., a provider of software serving the auto industries in San Diego, California to acquire Cogent Works LC, a company which specializes in processing property and casualty pharmacy prescription claims based in Utah.
- Acquisitions & Partnershipsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/12/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p8
The article offers news briefs related to acquisitions and partnerships in the education sector.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;10/26/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p8
The article offers news briefs related mergers and acquisitions in the U.S. including the partnership between Moodlerooms and The Learning Edge North American and partnership between John Wiley & Sons and Scrivener Publishing in Salem, Massachusetts.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions . . . // Educational Marketer;4/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p7
Presents news briefs on several partnerships & acquisitions of companies in the educational publishing industry as of April 2002.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions . . . // Educational Marketer;6/3/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p7
Presents updates on partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of June 2002.