Insight Gets Boost from High-Speed Data Numbers
- Insight Holds Its Own. // Multichannel News;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p50
Reports the corporate profits of Insight Communications Inc. in New York. Amount of generated revenue; Factors contributing to the increase of corporate profits; Relevance of systems upgrades on the company's market competitiveness.
- Revenue From Advanced Services Boosts Insight. Brady, Shirley // Cable World (10427228);10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p10
Reports on the operational status of Insight Communications in the third quarter of 2002. Revenue of the company for the quarter; Capital expenditures of the company; Basic subscriptions reported by the company.
- INSIGHT BUNDLES FOR REVENUE. Blum, Jonathan // Cable World (10427228);10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p10
Reports on the earnings and operational status of Insight Communications for the third quarter of 2002.
- Be your own auditor: gauging earnings quality. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/21/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p4
Presents tips to investors on how to measure the earnings quality of companies in the United States. Screening of companies with solid scores for both Quality and Overall in the Quadrix stock-rating system; Evaluation of companies' operating cash flow, as measured by cash provided by operations;...
- Growth standouts at low, low prices. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/1/2002 Supplement, Vol. 58, p1
Focuses on the impact of the expectations for profit growth on price and earnings ratio of companies in the U.S. Attention given on free cash flow; Details on the stock performance of firms; Concerns of firms' on slow sales and profit growth.
- AMC forgives loans to exec pair. Sperling, Nicole // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/23/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 21, p12
Reports on the decline of the shares of AMC Entertainment Inc. by 30 percent after the company disclosed that it forgave 19.25 million dollar loans to two company executives. Amount borrowed by chief executive officer Peter Brown and chief operating officer Philip Singleton from AMC; Rise in...
- Le contenu informatif des chiffres comptables: vers de nouvelles amÃ©liorations mÃ©thodologiques? Martinez, Isabelle // ComptabilitÃ© ContrÃ´le Audit;Dec2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p9
The purpose of this study is to extend the research on the information content of accounting numbers in two directions. Firstly, we test whether the explanatory power of accounting variables (earning and cash flows) can be improved by using a nonlinear specification. Secondly, we investigate how...
- BEHIND THE NUMBERS. Keenan, Charles // Black Enterprise;Jul2008, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p35
The article discusses the advantage for investors of assessing the actual quality of the earnings of a company, rather than fixating on how much the company is earning. The practice of measuring earnings quality can help in identifying which companies are best positioned to make their...
- Cash Flow Multiples Shoot Up in the Spring. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p10
Reports on an increase in mergers and acquisitions cash flow multiples in the second quarter of 2004 in the U.S. Summary of the average multiples of earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization; Performance of deal activity in the second quarter; Information on the moving...