- Financial wrap-up. // Broadcasting & Cable;09/13/99, Vol. 129 Issue 38, p10
Presents statistics on the stock-market performance of television broadcasting companies in the United States during the week of September 6 to 10, 1999. Stock indexes; Top gainers and losers.
- B&C INDICES. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/4/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 31, p3
Presents data pertaining to stock prices of various U.S.-based television and cable broadcasting companies.
- FINANCIAL WRAP-UP. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/29/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 23, p14
Presents information on the stock market performance of television broadcasting companies in the United States for the week May 22 to 26, 2000. Broadcast television companies; Cable television companies.
- CSG Takes Hit After a 2002 Warning. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/5/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p31
Reports the stock price decline of CSG Systems International Inc. Factors affecting the decline; Earnings of the company in the third quarter; Revenue estimates of the company for the year.
- THE B&C. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/7/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p8
Presents data regarding the stocks of television networks and cable operators in the U.S. from February 25 to March 3, 2005. Performance of broadcast television groups; Television networks and cable companies that have experienced an increase in their stock prices; Decrease in the stocks of...
- Electronic Media stock index for the week ended Dec. 11. // Electronic Media;12/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 52, p16
Presents share prices of television broadcasting-related corporations based in the United States, at the close of trading on December 11, 1998. Performance of the `Electronic Media' magazine's stock index for the week ended December 11, 1998.
- Media's millennium malaise. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;08/07/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 33, p4
Reports on the stock market performance of television broadcasting companies in the United States in the second quarter of the year 2000. Decline in earnings and share prices of Granite Broadcasting; Decline in stock prices of television broadcasting companies. INSET: The Street still loves...
- Stocks. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;05/30/2000, Vol. 363 Issue 13, p86
Presents a chart on the stock performance of entertainment, media and Internet companies in the United States as of May 26, 2000. Stock prices of firms in cable television, network television, Internet and media.
- FINANCIAL WRAP-UP. // Broadcasting & Cable;07/10/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 29, p16
Presents stock prices of telecommunication and television broadcasting companies in the United States for the week of July 3 to 7, 2000. Best and worst performing stocks; Stock price indexes.