- BOX OFFICE NEWSâ„¢. // Variety;1/3/2005, Vol. 397 Issue 7, p14
Presents several graphs showing the market performance of several motion pictures released in the U.S. during Christmas weekends. Comparison of the 2003 and 2004 gross profit of the motion picture industry during the Christmas weekend; Ranking of the film "Meet the Fockers" among the top...
- LORD OF THE WICKETS. // Variety;3/22/2004, Vol. 394 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the overseas box-office performance of the U.S. motion picture "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King." Background on the performance of the motion picture "Titanic" in 1997.
- TOP 50 DVD SELLERS. // Video Store Magazine;6/13/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p31
Presents a chart of the top selling motion pictures and TV programs released in DVD format in the U.S. for the week ended May 29, 2004. "Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King"; "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," season 6; "The Last Samurai."
- BOX OFFICE 100. Flores, Angelique // Video Store Magazine;6/13/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p35
Presents a chart of the top-grossing motion pictures in the U.S. from November 26, 2003 to May 31, 2004 according to Nielsen EDI. "Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King"; "The Passion of the Christ"; "Shrek 2."
- Top 50 domestic boxoffice. Fuson, Brian // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/13/2004, Vol. 382 Issue 7, p59
This article presents information on the performance of the top 50 motion pictures in the U.S. New Line's "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King," has collected a three-day weekend gross of $14,209,098 and is at the top spot. The film is being shown at 3,532 theaters and has collected a...
- VARIETY BOX OFFICE. // Variety;4/5/2004, Vol. 394 Issue 8, p9
Presents a chart of box office earnings of several U.S. motion pictures for the weekend March 26-28, 2004. "The Passion of the Christ"; "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King"; "Cheaper by the Dozen"; "Cold Mountain."
- Variety BOX OFFICE. D'Alessandro, Anthony // Variety;2/9/2004, Vol. 393 Issue 12, p15
Presents a list of the top motion pictures in the U.S. as of February 9, 2004. "You Got Served"; "The Butterfly Effect"; "Along Came Polly"; "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King."
- Comic-Con Attendees Preview Extended 'Rings: Return of King' Wolf, Jessica // Video Store Magazine;8/1/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p10
Reports on the plans of New Line Home Entertainment to launch the DVD extended version of the motion picture "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King," in the U.S. in December 2004. Footages that are included in the DVD extended edition; Difference between working on the final extended...
- 'Passion' spreading word in Latin America. Groves, Don // Daily Variety;3/22/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 61, p14
Latin America fell under God's spell over the week ending March 22, 2004, as the movie "The Passion of the Christ" smashed company records throughout the region for local distribution of 20th Century Fox Corp. The biblical saga also opened strongly in largely Lutheran Germany but was soon...