- Queen of the Kid Kingdom. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p28B
Profiles Cyma Zarghami, the executive vice president and general manager of cable television network Nickelodeon. Job responsibilities of Zarghami; Increase in audience of television programs which are broadcast on the network under Zarghami's supervision; Goals to be achieved by Zarghami for 2003.
- Nick kids '01: Different tastes, but more clout. // Advertising Age;2/12/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 7, ps12
The article presents an interview with Nickelodeon executive vice president-general manager Cyma Zarghami. According to her, tweens make up about 19 to 20 percent of the audience of Nickelodeon. In order to attract this type of market segment, the network features a lot of live action shows and...
- Up from the trenches. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;09/04/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 37, p62
Profiles Cyma Zarghami, executive vice president and general manager of Nickelodeon television network in the United States. Educational background and career highlights; Contributions of Zarghami to Nickelodeon network; Projections over the advertising revenue of the company.
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p16
Photographs of several executives who participated the eighth annual AFI-Discovery Channel Silverdocs festival in Silver Spring, Maryland in 2010 are presented.
- Freeze Frame: CTAM Summit 2010. // Multichannel News;10/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p14
Photographs of several Cable Television Administration & Marketing Society (CTAM) Summit 2010 attendees including Cox Communications Inc. senior vice president Jacqui Vines, American Red Cross chief executive officer (CEO) Gail McGovern, and photographer Rick Kalleher.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/26/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 13, p6
Photographs of several television network officials actors at various events, including Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. senior vice president Vikki Neil, Nickelodeon Inc. president Cyma Zarghami, and Cable News Network (CNN) chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, are presented.
- Networking. // Cable World (10427228);7/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p30
Presents photographs of people and events related to the cable television industry in the U.S.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;10/9/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p38
Several photographs of cable television industry personalities are presented.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;Sep2003, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p15
Presents several photographs of special events and personalities related to the cable television industry in the U.S.