Survey: Affiliates Need More Than Web Site Support
- To the Moon, HBO. Brown, Joel // Electronic Media;03/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p18
Focuses on the launching of the Web site for `From the Earth to the Moon ' by Home Box Office (HBO). Features of the site; Indepth look the selections available to visitors; Comments from HBO.Com executive producer, Diane Jakachi.
- Canal + logs new media arm. Williams, Michael // Variety;08/30/99, Vol. 376 Issue 2, p158
Reports that French pay television company Canal Plus will set up an Internet subsidiary called Canal New Media in September 1999. Plans of Canal Plus about its different national Web sites.
- C4 prepares viral push to increase 4car.co.uk visits. // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2001, p13
Reports the strategic planning of Channel 4 to launch a marketing campaign to attract users to car Web site 4car.co.uk. in Great Britain.
- Multiplatform Summer. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;6/5/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 23, p8
Focuses on multiplatform offerings of cable networks that aim to promote their television series for the summer season in the U.S. in 2006. Digital marketing efforts of cable networks including partnerships with Web sites, deployment of blogs, podcasts and text messages and offering advance...
- Don't Talk About It. Robichaux, Mark // Multichannel News;1/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p34
In this article the author discusses the struggle of the public regarding cable operators and cable programmers in the U.S. He criticizes the cable industries for disorienting the attention of the public regarding their market power and pricing methods of a channel that has a certain value. Also...
- CTAM Forms Multicultural Committee. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;04/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p16
Reports on the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing's (CTAM) formation of the Multicultural Marketing Committee. Assistance to be given to cable operators and programmers in search of tips on strengthening their outreach to different ethnic consumer segments; CTAM chairman...
- Using your noggle. Cheng, Kipp // Entertainment Weekly;10/03/97, Issue 399, p92
Reports on cable network Nickelodeon's World Wide Web site, Nogglevision. Internet address.
- IQ news. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;09/07/98, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p33
Highlights the traffic records set by CNNfn.com for reporting 8.5 million page views on August 31, 1998. Percentage increase in requests for avails; Addition of another server.
- Site of the week. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;05/31/99, Vol. 129 Issue 23, p43
Features the Web site of cable television network Cartoon Network. Features of the Web site; Date of launching; Designer of the Web site; Access information.