Top Two Can Bid for Adelphia
- Court OKs Adephia Sale. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/10/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p5
Reports on the approval of U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Robert Gerber for the sale of Adelphia Communications Corp. to Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. Reorganization plans for assets in California, New York and Ohio; Remarks of Adelphia chairman and chief executive officer William Schleyer on the...
- Adelphia Pick Could Take Time. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/14/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the decision of Adelphia Communication Corp. to extend the period that bids for the company will be open as of February 2005. Bid price given by Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. for the entire company; Multisystem operators that have bid on specific parts of the company;...
- Comcast's Close to $800M Suscom Deal. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/10/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p16
Reports on the acquisition of Susquehanna Media's cable subscribers by Comcast Corp. in October 2005. Financial terms of the deal; Decision of Comcast to acquire Adelphia Communications Corp. with TimeWarner Inc.; Profile of Susquehanna.
- Cash and Cable. Grossman, Andrew // Broadcasting & Cable;10/4/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 40, p8
Reports on the plan of Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Inc. to bid for Adelphia Communications Corp. in the U.S. as of October 4, 2004. Information on a deal between Comcast Corp. and Time Warner; Benefits of acquiring Adelphia to the companies; Effect of the bid on the bondholders of Adelphia.
- Bidders Get Data on Adelphia. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p3
Presents information on agreements signed by bidders with Adelphia Communications Corp. in November 2004 which gave bidders access to financial information. Importance of the non-binding preliminary bids; Contemplation by Time Warner Inc. for a joint offer with Comcast Corp.; Expectation of...
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;10/11/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p4
Reports on the board meeting of Adelphia Communications Corp. which focuses on the decision whether to block a joint bid for its cable assets from Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. Reason behind the board's consideration to block the joint bid; Estimated number of companies which signed the...
- Court Quiet on Adelphia Sale. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the review of the joint bid submitted by Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. on April 7, 2005 for the acquisition of Adelphia Communications Corp. Bid price offered by the companies; Estimated equity interest that will be received by Time Warner through the initial public offering...
- A Man Who Loves Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p25
Focuses on a statement issued by Richard Parsons, CEO of Time Warner, on the the effort of the company to improve its business in the broadcasting industry, during the Bear & Co. Media Conference in Palm Beach, Florida on March 1, 2005. Bid price of Time Warner with Comcast Corp. for the...
- Call Waiting. // CableFAX Daily;10/20/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 204, p2
Reports on the decision of Adelphia to cancel plans to launch voice-over Internet protocol service in some markets in the U.S. by the end of 2005 leaving the responsibilities to Comcast and Time Warner.