- Develop your intellectual capital. Gautschi, Ted // Design News;7/20/98, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p170
Provides suggestions in managing intellectual capital. Requirements of intellectual capital paradigm; How to implement competency to support business strategy.
- Information resources. // Research Technology Management;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p61
Reviews the report `Intellectual Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises,' by Lynn Zucker, Michael Darby and Marilynn Brewer.
- County boasts 01 intelligence in marketing campaign. GOUVEIA, GEORGETTE // Westchester County Business Journal;10/4/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 40, p9
The article reports on the launch of the new marketing campaign by the Westchester County to rebrand the county as the brain trust of New York.
- Preface. Andriessen, Daan; Stam, Christian // Proceedings of the European Conference on Intellectual Capital;2009, preceding p1
A preface of the book "Proceedings of the European Conference on Intellectual Capital: In Holland University of Applied Sciences" is presented.
- Protect your IP-please! Christie, Andrew // NZ Business;Mar2001, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p44
Explains the commercial importance of intellectual property (IP) to businesses in New Zealand. Significance of patents, copyright, confidential information and trade marks; IP as an important part of intellectual capital.
- Speed and complexity. Bennis, Warren // Executive Excellence;Jun98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p3
Discusses the complexity and speed of management issues facing executives. Importance of intellectual capital to competitive advantage; Leadership competencies; How organizations can deal with management issues.
- Intellectual capital. Lee, David // Executive Excellence;Sep98, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p9
Emphasizes the dangers to companies that do not appreciate intellectual capital as a source of competitive advantage. How could companies help in the appreciation of intellectual capital; Traits of companies that values intellectual capital as competitive advantage.
- Leaders of Ideas. Bennis, Warren // Executive Excellence;Feb2000, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the growing importance of intellectual capital in businesses. Growing need for collaborative form of leadership; Attributes of leaders of ideas; Rules for idea leaders.
- Kaleidoscope Thinking. Kanter, Rosabeth Moss // Executive Excellence;Jul2000, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p15
Focuses on the importance of knowledge or brainpower in organizations. Range of concepts in an organization; Definition of transformational innovations; Forms of mental stimulation; Encouragement of mobility and external partnerships; Sources of ideas for innovation.