Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Nov. 2, 2004
- Munis Unchanged as Prices Stabilize; Buyers Wait for FOMC Meeting Effects. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p2
Highlights the activities in the municipal bond market in the United States on November 9, 2004. Rate of return on municipal bonds; Performance of the secondary market; Notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department; Performance of selected municipal bonds.
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Presents graphs showing the rate of return on municipal bonds in the United States as of November 10, 2004.
- Muni Prices Unchanged Ahead of New Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;3/23/2015, p23
The article reports on the prices of top-rated U.S. municipal bonds at mid-session as of March 23, 2015. Topics discussed include the cessation of yields' downward trends since the March 2015 meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee, yields on the ten-year benchmark municipal general...
- Muni Market Awaits More Volume. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;7/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34348, p1
Municipal bond market traders will be awaiting the second wave of new supply on Wednesday, as large deals from New York, Florida and Hawaii and are slated to come to market.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR FEB. 27, 2006. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p33
A chart is presented that lists the yield curves of plain/insured general obligations in the Middle West as of February 27, 2006 including Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Michigan.
- Munis Weaken as Traders Take Breather After Busy Week. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2/16/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34460, p1
Top quality municipal bonds were weaker in early activity on Friday, traders said, with yields on some maturities strengthening by as much as one basis point.
- Munis Little Changed Despite Economic Data. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article analyzes the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The municipal and Treasury markets showed little change despite economic data. Treasury market remained near its opening levels. The 10-year note yield declined by one basis point to 4.58%. The core price index for...
- Munis Finish Weaker, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32946, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal securities in the U.S. bond market. The market was slightly weaker at two basis points. The Treasury market showed some losses as the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note, which opened at 3.80%, finished at 3.83%. The yield on the...
- Nearly All Indexes Rise After Post-Sell-Off Levels Go Unchallenged. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32588, p36
The article reports on the performance of weekly yield indexes in the municipal market in the U.S. during the 2nd week of March 2007. It covers that an increase was exhibited in all weekly yield indexes as yield levels demonstrated a sell-off on March 10, 2007. The municipal market was weak by...