Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Nov. 2, 2004
- Municipal Bonds Strengthen Ahead of Tuesday's Action. WEITZMAN, AARON // Bond Buyer;12/20/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34631, p2
The article informs that final read of Municipal Market Data (MMD)'s triple-A scale has revealed that top-shelf municipal bonds continued to yo-yo, as they reversed again and finished stronger on December 20, 2016. It is noted that the yield on the 10-year benchmark muni general obligation was...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Presents graphs showing the rate of return on municipal bonds in the United States as of November 10, 2004.
- Munis Unchanged as Prices Stabilize; Buyers Wait for FOMC Meeting Effects. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p2
Highlights the activities in the municipal bond market in the United States on November 9, 2004. Rate of return on municipal bonds; Performance of the secondary market; Notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department; Performance of selected municipal bonds.
- Muni Prices Unchanged Ahead of New Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;3/23/2015, p23
The article reports on the prices of top-rated U.S. municipal bonds at mid-session as of March 23, 2015. Topics discussed include the cessation of yields' downward trends since the March 2015 meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee, yields on the ten-year benchmark municipal general...
- Muni Market Awaits More Volume. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;7/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34348, p1
Municipal bond market traders will be awaiting the second wave of new supply on Wednesday, as large deals from New York, Florida and Hawaii and are slated to come to market.
- Muni Yields Rise Again; Analysts Say ' Patience' is Warranted. BARNETT, CHIP; WEITZMAN, AARON // Bond Buyer;11/23/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34617, p2
The article informs that top quality municipal bonds finished weaker on November 22, 2016 as traders kept a wary eye on muni yields, which have increased by as much as 64 basis points since Election Day and by 115 basis points since July's all-time lows. According to BlackRock's Peter Hayes,...
- Munis Weaker as Large Deals Enter Market. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/19/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32903, p2
The article reports on the weaker performance of municipal securities, as large deals enter the U.S. bond market. The market seems to be flooded by supply, making it difficult to get investors' attention. However, the Treasury market showed gains where the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p33
Presents statistics pertaining to the municipal bond market in the United States as of November 9, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balance; Reoffering yields; Merrill Lynch...
- Munis Little Changed Despite Economic Data. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article analyzes the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The municipal and Treasury markets showed little change despite economic data. Treasury market remained near its opening levels. The 10-year note yield declined by one basis point to 4.58%. The core price index for...