Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Nov. 2, 2004
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Presents graphs showing the rate of return on municipal bonds in the United States as of November 10, 2004.
- Munis Unchanged as Prices Stabilize; Buyers Wait for FOMC Meeting Effects. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p2
Highlights the activities in the municipal bond market in the United States on November 9, 2004. Rate of return on municipal bonds; Performance of the secondary market; Notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department; Performance of selected municipal bonds.
- Muni Prices Unchanged Ahead of New Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;3/23/2015, p23
The article reports on the prices of top-rated U.S. municipal bonds at mid-session as of March 23, 2015. Topics discussed include the cessation of yields' downward trends since the March 2015 meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee, yields on the ten-year benchmark municipal general...
- Muni Market Awaits More Volume. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;7/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34348, p1
Municipal bond market traders will be awaiting the second wave of new supply on Wednesday, as large deals from New York, Florida and Hawaii and are slated to come to market.
- Nearly All Indexes Rise After Post-Sell-Off Levels Go Unchallenged. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32588, p36
The article reports on the performance of weekly yield indexes in the municipal market in the U.S. during the 2nd week of March 2007. It covers that an increase was exhibited in all weekly yield indexes as yield levels demonstrated a sell-off on March 10, 2007. The municipal market was weak by...
- Munis Slightly Firmer After Weak Data. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/8/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32956, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal market in the U.S. as of September 8, 2008. The market was slightly firmer after the August non-farm payrolls data came in weaker than expected. Traders indicated that tax-exempt yields were lower by two or three basis points. The Treasury...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p33
Presents statistics pertaining to the municipal bond market in the United States as of November 9, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balance; Reoffering yields; Merrill Lynch...
- Munis Mixed, a 'Bit Heavier' and 'Spotty'. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;8/20/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32944, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal securities in the U.S. bond market. The municipal Treasury market was mixed with a $6.4 billion competitive note sale from Texas. Traders said tax-exempt yields are posting some gains but, some losses were also seen. The yield on the benchmark...
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR FEB. 27, 2006. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p33
A chart is presented that lists the yield curves of plain/insured general obligations in the Middle West as of February 27, 2006 including Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Michigan.