Atlanta GOs on Hold
- N.Y.C. to Sell $525 Million of General Obligation Bonds. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;08/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30958, p36
Reports on New York City's plan to issue general obligation bonds in September and October 2000. City's plan to sell fixed-rate tax-exempt, variable-rate tax-exempt and taxable new money bonds; Sale of a small amount of refunding bonds in September.
- Surprise! Arizona City, Sports Authority Bonding for Ballparks. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31105, p3
Reports on the Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority's plan to issue revenue bonds to finance a Major League Baseball spring training camp and a new National Football League stadium. Amount of bonds to be issued; Number of issues planned by the authority in 2001.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Peacock, Wayne; Vadum, Matthew; McKaig, Ryan; Floyd, Daniel F.; HIgginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;02/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31070, p32
Presents news briefs pertaining to public finance and municipal bonds in the Northeastern States as of February 5, 2001. Budget surplus announced by Connecticut Comptroller Nancy Wyman for fiscal 2001; Montgomery County, Maryland's plan to sell general obligation consolidated public improvement...
- Wish Us Luck: Sacramento County to Sell Trans With 13-Month Maturity. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;06/01/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31151, p56
Focuses on Sacramento, California's plan to competitively issue tax and revenue anticipation notes using a 13-month maturity. Arimax Financial Advisors' selection as the financial adviser for the deal; Reasons why some investors are backing away from 15-month maturities.
- Southwest bond-watch. Preston, Darrell; Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;01/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30556, p28
Examines the status of municipal bonds and other financial matters in the Southwestern States as of January 12, 1999. Includes Fitch IBCA's upgrading of New Mexico Finance Authority's $46 million bonds; PaineWebber Inc.'s receipt of a contract for $30 million general obligation bonds from the...
- Market Embraces Sacramento's Uncommon Lease Deal. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;07/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30932, p3
Reports that the municipal bond market has received Sacramento, California's uninsured lease-backed deal with competitive rates and yields. Value of the lease deal; Sacramento's identification of assets to back the 2000 capital improvement revenue bonds.
- Two Jacksonville, Fla., Deals Hit the Market Today. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;05/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31145, p4
Reports on Jacksonville, Florida's sale of fixed-rate bonds that will begin with a voter-approved building, improvement, and transportation program. JEA's sale of variable-rate electric system revenue bonds; Lead manager and bond counsel for the deals.
- Local Ban Plan. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p33
Reports on the sale of multimillion bond anticipation notes by the Local Development Authority for the state's loan program for local governments in Tennessee. Financial adviser and bond counsel of the sale; Rating for the bond.
- New York State Issuers on Pace to Issue $900 Million Less in 2d Quarter Debt. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p6
The article reports on the new money debt to be issued by New York state and local government borrowers for the second quarter of 2006. The issuers are to release 900 million dollars less debt than the 4.4 billion dollars of municipal bonds sold for the second quarter of 2005. The month of April...