BOA Hires Muni Vet For Health Care Team
- Bank of America Nabs Three Wachovia Vets. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;11/09/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31014, p9
Reports that Banc of America Securities Inc. has hired three municipal bond professionals from Wachovia Securities Inc. Closure of the municipal business of American Securities.
- B of A Hires to Strengthen M&A Group. Boraks, David // American Banker;4/2/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 62, p20
Reports several executives hired by the Bank of America Securities due to the expansion of a mergers and acquisitions advisory group. Mark A. Adley, James Broner and Alan Goodstadt from Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; William D. McCombe from Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Co.; Michael Hart...
- B of A Securities Hires Nine in London. Boraks, David // American Banker;5/8/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 88, p20
Reports on the hiring of employees for Bank of America Securities in London, England. Expansion of equity platforms; Establishment of the Bank of America Securities employees; Statement of Bank of America European equity head Stephen Kendall on the recruitment of staffs.
- Banc of America Securities Taps New M&A Head. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/30/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p11
Announces the recruitment of Tony Magro by Bank of America Securities. Reason for joining the firm; Magro's insight on the market; Initial executive position held by Magro.
- BofA nabs head of power M&A from Chase. Hadjian, Ani Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/31/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 31, p7
Reports that Banc of America Securities LLC (BofA) has hired Chase Securities executive Thomas Rosen as head of energy industries mergers and acquisition. Career history; Integration of BofA's consumer and retail banking groups; Project finance opportunities in power.
- Banc of America adds 140 staffers, more to come. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;3/19/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p32
Reports the hiring of additional employees by Banc of America in the United States. Details on the creation of the company; Goals of the company; Requirement for more people to accomplish the goal.
- Ex-Manager of Merrill's San Francisco Office Heads for Banc of America. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;05/21/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31143, p43
Reports that manager P. Scott Nagelson will join Banc of America Securities. Job responsibilities; Career history.
- Banc of America Hires Bankers, Names Health Care Manager. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p7
Reports on executive appointments within Bank of America Securities LLC. Recruitment of two bankers from the Robinson-Humphrey Co.'s public finance division; Appointment of Joseph Spiak as manager of the public finance health care banking group.
- Resisting a Trend, Banc of America Names Muni Hires. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31100, p6
Reports on Banc of America Securities' addition of eight new staff members to its municipal finance offices in the United States. George Lawrence; Phillip Smith; Seth Crone.