Treasury Details Quarterly Issuance
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p24
Provides information related to competitive bond sales across the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Amount of refunding and construction bonds for school districts; Percentage of general obligation refunding bonds in Illinois; Allocation of general obligation refunding improvement bonds in Minnesota.
- Refunding deals take a back seat. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;03/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30359, p33
Reports on the abatement of the surge in refunding deals in the United States as Treasury prices retreated on March 26, 1998 to nudge the long bond's yield to 5.91%. Reaction of secondary traders to the market development; Surge in refunding deals seen in January and February 1998; Buying...
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission Seeks $200M Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p4
Reports on the refunding of bonds of the Suburban Sanitary Commission in Washington. Advance refunding of 1996 and 1994 bonds; Timetable for the refunding of bonds; Amount of the refunding; Financial adviser and bond counsel for the refunding.
- Busy Two Weeks: Dallas to Sell $337 Million in Two Competitive Deals. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p30
Reports on the initiated bids for water and sewer system revenue bonds of Dallas, Texas. Amount of general obligation bond issue; Usage of negotiation for refunding issues; Range of maturities for the revenue bonds.
- L.A. Harbor Department Plans Complexes $530.8M Refunding. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p1
No abstract available.
- Wilma Blows Tampa Deal Back a Day. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p1
Reports on the delay of the planned sales of a multimillion dollar competitive refunding by the Tampa Sports Authority in Bradenton, Florida. Intention of the sports authority to give participants in the transaction a chance to regroup from Hurricane Wilma; Overview of the damage caused by the...
- TBMA refuels its lobbying efforts for second advanced refundings. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;04/26/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30627, p5
Reports that The Bond Market Association has increased its lobbying efforts for approval of its proposed expansion of advance refunding of public-purpose government bonds. Organization's support for the legislation seeking to revise the United States Internal Revenue Code.
- Munis Weaken in Light New Issues; Atlanta Refunds $118M for Airport. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/9/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31777, p2
Reports that Atlanta, Georgia, has sold airport general revenue refunding bonds. Decline in treasuries; Unemployment rate; Impact of poor products and low yield on retail investors.
- N.Y.C. Plans $1.3B ARS Conversion. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/5/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32829, p1
The article reports on the plan of New York City government to convert more than half of its $2 billion of general obligation bonds in auction-rate mode to fixed-rate bonds and variable-rate demand bonds through a $1.3 billion refunding. The city did not announced which series of auction-rate...