- THIS MONTH. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/25/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4596, p52
The article presents information related to articles and features published in this issue which include a competition, an article on the latest products from Great Britain's food service suppliers and an article on new kitchen equipments.
- Warming Up The New Year. Moran, Michelle // Gourmet Retailer;Jan2003, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p47
Presents news briefs related to related to food industry and trade as of January 2003. Information on various upcoming cooking ingredients and kitchen tools; Planned launch of several reality series on cookery by Food Network; Release of cookbook 'Lobster Rolls and Blueberry Pie,' by Rebecca...
- australian giftguide. Gerritsen, Marion // Australian Giftguide;Apr-Jun2012, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the current visual merchandising trends, the impact of food culture's growth on kitchenware, and the five ways in increasing store sales and driving the rates of customer conversion.
- NASFT Winter Fancy Food Show. Gorman, Laura; Mellgren, James; Keighley, Michael // Gourmet Retailer;Apr2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p158
Reports on the specialty foods featured in the National Association for Specialty Food Trade (NASFT) in San Francisco, California. Selection of beverages, coffees, condiments and sauces; Focus on the variety of cheeses; Interest of consumers on specialty meats, pasta, sweets, and baked goods.
- Condiments: a gold mine. // Housewares;Dec2001, Issue 162, p18
Reports on the growth of demand for condiment containers according to housewares retailers in Great Britain. Contribution of media coverage and design in the customer interest; Innovation of the finishing touches; Competitiveness of the prices.
- Kitchen notes. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);7/9/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 28, p63
The article presents a recipe for gluten-free peanut butter cookies, offers information about the benefits of cabbage, like vitamin C, dietary fibre, potassium and folate and presents brief information on the John West Tuna snack and Typhoon's Apple Heart range of kitchen accessories.
- PRODUCT PREVIEW. // Gourmet Retailer;Nov2000, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p112
Previews new products, equipment and supplies related to the specialty food industry as of November 2000. Vacuum-insulated carafe from Avantro Inc.; Cookware from Berndes Cookware Inc.; Olive oil can from Villaware Manufacturing Co.; Bread Dippers from Private Harvest.
- Easy Weeknights. // Good Housekeeping;Sep2015, Vol. 261 Issue 3, p26
The article offers information on kitchen tools for cooking dinner in 20 minutes or less including pressure cooker, baking sheet, and frying pan. It also offers suggestions for cooking with aluminum foil which includes grilling or baking, and unwrapping carefully. It further presents several...
- Spice Dispensers & Mills. // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2007, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p118
The article presents suggestions for merchandising spice dispensers and mills. The demand for spice grinders has increased with more people cooking with more spices. Create a minis spice shop with a dedicated space with a wide variety of salts, peppercorns, spices and sugars, and colorful...