- Pies And Ties. RAPOPORT, ADAM // Bon Appetit;Mar2012, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p12
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on a recipe for pizza dough and another on the many personalities in the food industry featured in the journal's Tastemakers portfolio.
- Kira's Pizza. Capaldi, Kira // Odyssey;Mar2009, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p41
The article presents information on pizza prepared by the author, for which she uses Popine and bread dough.
- Pizza Dough Primer. // Food Management;Aug2000, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p70
Reports on pizza dough crust options for food service operators. Dough balls; Sheeted dough; Pre-baked and pre-proofed crusts.
- Rolling in the dough. // Chef Magazine;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p18
The article provides information on how to prepare the dough for pizza in the U.S.
- HOW TO TWIRL PIZZA DOUGH LIKE ANTHONY ROCCA. // Ralph;Apr2003, p32
Provides instructions on how to twirl a pizza dough.
- How to Freeze Pizza Dough. Lehmann, Tom // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Apr2014, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p18
The article presents an answer to the question on how to freeze a pizza dough.
- House-Made and Bromated Flour. Lehmann, Tom // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Apr2012, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p18
The article presents questions and answers related to pizza dough making which include the modifications required from a dough formula when using in-house grinded wheat and the difference between bromated and nonbromated flour.
- Adding a Take-and-Bake Option. Lehmann, Tom // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Oct2013, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p18
The article provides an answer to the question of what changes are needed to make to the dough formula and procedure in order to offer a take-and-bake pizza option.
- Easy Pizza Dough. // Working Mother;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p216
Presents the recipe for Easy Pizza Dough.