- TISD board OKs Dr. Pepper agreement. Lundy, Emily // Malakoff News (TX);11/24/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 47, p13A
The article reports on the regular board meeting of the Temple Independent School District (TISD) in Texas. The TISD Board of Trustees has announced its supplier agreement with the Dr. Pepper Botling Co. There was also the presentation and discussion of policies concerning the schools in Texas....
- a Day in the Life...Pat Bando. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/09/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p42
Describes a day in the life of Pat Bando who works as director of dining services at Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. Start of work; Monitoring of morning pastries at the campus bakery; Checking of electronic mail; Holding of a meeting; Planning of food service; Making rounds of...
- Contracts. // PC Week;12/07/98, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p123
Presents news about outsourcing contracts in the information technology (IT) industry for December 7, 1998. IBM Global Services to provide and manage the IT infrastructure of Consolidated Freightways Corp.; The five-year contract for Computer Sciences Corp. to production and user support,...
- Seven-Up tests wraparound holographics. // Packaging Digest;Dec94, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p2
Reports on Seven-Up's use of full-wraparound holographic polypropylene labels. First United States application of holographic labels for mass-marketed soft drink beverages; Holographic pattern consisting of stars and snowflakes; Possible expansion of holographic label concept to other bottlers.
- For the record. // Beverage World;2/28/94, Vol. 113 Issue 1561, p22
No abstract available.
- Imbesi's chocolate creation looms as a good deal more than just desserts. Emproto, Robert // Beverage World;8/31/94, Vol. 113 Issue 1573, p20
Features the Chocolate Moose chocolate drink from Seven-Up Bottling Co. of Philadelphia. Fat-free drink; Consumer response to the product.
- It's an `us' thing. Dawson, Havis // Beverage World;10/1/96, Vol. 115 Issue 1625, p10
Talks about the annual Seven Up bottlers meeting. Remarks from Cadbury Beverages/Seven Up Chief Operating Officer Todd Stitzer; Stitzer's call on bottlers to partner with Seven Up.
- 7 UP scores in Pac-10 as Cadbury touches down with a good six months. // Beverage World;09/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1645, p14
Reports that 7 UP has become the official drink of the Pacific-10 football conference. Granting of access to Internet promotions and on-air recognition; Rates of sale decline for the company.
- 7 Up rings in its first online holiday promotion. Warner, Bernhard // Adweek Western Edition;11/03/97, Vol. 47 Issue 44, p50
Reports that Dr. Pepper/Seven Up company is replacing the college-skewing web site `sonified' with the holiday contest `Naughty or Nice.' Contents of `Naughty or Nice'; Features of the holiday contest; Promotion of web site with several banner advertisements; Comments from vice president and...