Court cafe is in session
- contracts. // FoodService Director;8/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p6
This section offers news briefs on food service in the U.S. Three dining facilities of Medrad Inc. will be managed by Parkhurst Dining Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A 10-year foodservice contract has been entered by Portland State University in Oregon with Aramark. The Marlboro School...
- On-site industry sustaining its efforts to be eco-friendly. Boss, Donna L. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p44
The article offers some insights into sustainable and eco-friendly initiatives in restaurants and food service companies in the U.S. The Acterra Award for Sustainability was created by Stanford University to recognize businesses with holistic sustainability approaches and practices. Parkhurst...
- Eat'n Park expands beyond Big Boy, contracts with Parkhurst Dining. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p51
Features Parkhurst Dining Services, a contract dining division of Eat'n Park Restaurants. Regional focus on leveraging experience and relationships existing in the business area; Objective of building the restaurant business at the rate of three to four restaurants a year; Concentration on...
- Cafeteria with style. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul97, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p80
Presents information on Parkhurst Dining Services which is offering universities, corporations and institutions a snazzy take cafeterias. Features of these cafeterias; Variety of foods being offered.
- PNC, Parkhurst partner to create green dining in Pittsburgh. // Foodservice East;Winter2011, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the partnership of financial services organization PNC Financial Services Group Inc. with local dining service provider Parkhurst Dining Services Inc. to create the Eco Bistro, a sustainable restaurant, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It explores the establishment's adoption...
- Corner Bakery inherits 2nd 100 vet Panera's niche-growth mantle. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/22/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p70
Discusses results of a survey conducted by the periodical 'Nation's Restaurant News' on the financial performance of bakery-cafe chains which were ranked below the top 100 chains in the U.S. for 2002. Corner Bakery; Au Bon Pain; Bagel Bakery; Einstein Bros. Bagels.
- POINTS AND PORTION SIZES: Parkhurst adapts diet plans. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p30
Announces the adoption of the Weight Watcher's-compatible diet meals by Parkhurst Dining for Marconi's cafeteria in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Overview of diets accommodated at Marconi.
- Parkhurst Dining Services names Camody vp of operations. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/01/97, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p16
Announces the appointment of Nick Camody as vice president of operations for Parkhurst Dining Services.
- Chef Voyages. // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of taking part in Parkhurst Dining Services' Traveling Chefs program where chefs from around the company visit accounts to share special dishes with customers.