HDRI PANORAMAS FOR 3D
- Make 3D movies and pics. Darkin, Christian // APC (Bauer Media Group);Jun2008, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p106
The article offers suggestions on making three dimensional (3D) movies and pictures. Anaglyph 3D is created by taking two images from two separate cameras. The cameras are placed the same distance apart as your eyes, and the same view is taken. It is also possible to consider using two identical...
- 3D Animators meet the standard. // Image Technology;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p36
The article reports on the establishment of Seven Pictures, a newly-formed three dimensional animation and special effects facility and a part of Seven Worldwide, an imaging business with operations in Europe, Australia and United States. Seven Pictures has a number of 3D animators who are...
- Stereo 3D Field Guide. Long, Bruce K. // Computer Graphics World;Aug2008, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p10
The author assesses the future of stereoscopic three-dimensional (3D) filmmaking. He sees a resurgence in 3D filmmaking due to improved 3D images produced by filmmakers. He notes that it is up to the filmmakers to make the right choices in adopting the technology. However, the author reminds...
- SPRINT CREATES ITS FIRST 3D VIDEO TO TOUT 3D PHONE. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;9/5/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p4
The article focuses on the first 3dimension (3D) video created by Sprint with 10 artists blowing giant bubbles at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, California for their HTC EVO 3D device marketing campaign.
- EDITOR'S VIEW. Dennis, John // Stereo World;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including "Academy's Next Dimension Includes Hondo," by John Hart and "Beginner's Guide to Digital 3-D Projection," by David Starkman.
- Choosing a 3D format. Coleman, Adam // Inside Film;Mar2010, Issue 129, p48
The article offers information on the 3D formats in the 3D films market which include the RealD, the MasterImage 3D, the Dolby 3D, and the XpanD.
- Sight Unseen. // Current Health Teens;Oct2010, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p4
The article focuses on the three-dimensional (3-D) effects of films wherein some people do not notice the visual effects and others with limited 3-D vision may find it difficult to perceive them.
- "Alice in Wonderland" Barraclough, Leo // Variety;5/10/2010, Vol. 418 Issue 13, pA16
The article reports on an increase which has been seen in the number of motion picture theaters in Great Britain that offer three dimensional motion picture screens, and discusses financial success which several 3D films, including "Avatar" and "Alice in Wonderland," have seen.
- "Clash of the Titans" Keslassy, Elsa // Variety;5/10/2010, Vol. 418 Issue 13, pA18
The article reports on an increase which has been seen in the number of motion picture theaters in France that have installed three dimensional screens, and discusses financial success which 3D films, including "Alice in Wonderland" and "Clash of the Titans" have seen.