- NEW STEREO AUDIO MONITORS. West, Richard // Image Technology;Nov1989, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p505
The article evaluates stereo audio monitors from Tektronix including 760-D and 760-N sound systems.
- New Loop And Sample Libraries. // Music Trades;Jan2006, Vol. 153 Issue 12, p191
Features three new lines of state-of-the-art creative tools for computer-centric musicians from M-Audio. Functionality features of ProSessions 24; Range of initial titles to the series; Diversity of the instrument libraries offered by the ProSessions Producer Series; Lineup of initial titles...
- Music in Miniature. // Popular Mechanics;Oct2005, Vol. 182 Issue 10, p42
Evaluates the rechargeable mobiBLU Cube, the smallest MP3 player. Design of the MP3 player; Description of the sound quality of the MP3 player; Price of the player.
- Karma Lab's KARMA Triton 1.3. // Keyboard;Mar2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p20
Features Karma Lab's Karma Triton 1.3.
- SoundEngine.com SargeMakesLoops Volume 1. // Keyboard;Mar2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p20
Features SargeMakesLoops Vol. 1 from SoundEngine.com.
- Spare Interchange. Baust, Jeff // Electronic Musician;Apr2000, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p108
Focuses on digital techniques in sound recording and reproducing.
- Toontrack EZdrummer 2. ROBAIR, GINO // Electronic Musician;Jul2014, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p82
The article offers step-by-step instructions for configuring audio track output for external processing using EZdrummer 2.
- Fragged. // Electronic Musician;Jul2006, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p138
The article discusses the fragmentation of time during session in digital and analog music studios. The author emphasizes the correlation between session flow and the flow of ideas. He asserts that the cumulative effect of many fragmentation in digital studio is poor session flow. Analog studio...
- The Best of iTunes Exclusives. Davis, Timothy C. // Macworld;Winter2005 Special Issue, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p93
This section presents an update on sound recordings available through the computer software iTunes, as of winter 2005.