- New Wrinkles In Saatchi Showcase. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;06/23/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p1
Reports on changes implemented in the Saatchi & Saatchi New Directors Showcase, which was presented at the Cannes International Advertising Festival in 2000. Representation for up-and-coming film directors in the field of animation; Other film directors whose work were showcased during the event.
- ANIMATION. Creamer, Jonathan // Televisual;Nov2003, p8
Features the animation "A Frog's Life." Concept of the animation; Producers of the show; Developer of the backgrounds.
- "I'm a budding filmmaker". // Dolly;Dec2012, Issue 504, p97
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of becoming a teenage filmmaker.
- THE STORY REEL. Burcksen, Edgar // CinemaEditor;2009 3rd Quarter, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p34
The article offers information on aspects of editing in the field of animation in the U.S. The author states that the director starts with the artwork of characters and locations to make storyboard of all the scenes after a script of an animation film has finished. Next phase is the animatic in...
- Christian Bevilacqua. // CREATIVITY;Nov2007, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p68
The article presents a profile of Great Britain-based motion picture director Christian Bevilacqua. Bevilacqua earned his degree in illustration. The film "Doodle" is one of his notable works. His dexterous animated styles are found in the puppetry "Dodgy Dealer" and super cute character work on...
- In Danger of Great Film: The Tenth Relation Perth International Film Festival. Jorgensen, Darren // Metro;Winter2007, Issue 153, p58
The article presents information about the 10th Revelation Perth International Film Festival. The festival will be held in Perth, Australia, from July 12-22, 2007. The festival brings an array of contemporary filmmakers. The films to be showcased are made by inspired rather commercial...
- The 1994 International Animation Festival. Ilnes, Tony // Image Technology;Sep1994, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p142
The article highlights the 1994 International Animation Festival in Cardiff, Wales. According to the author, the festival has always had the influence of Cannes which was once a cosy and bewilderingly a scattered affair in Cambridge. The festival was participated by different animated film...
- The Director and the DP. Nulph, Robert G. // Videomaker;Oct2008, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p56
The article focuses on how a good relationship between filmmaker/director and Director of Photography (DP) can benefit a project. It is stated that the DP is responsible for the look of the video and for all relevant equipment and crew and that he should collaborate with the director to create...
- Film Roman Nets Five Directors From Level13. Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;3/8/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p7
Reports the appointment of four individual directors in the animation studio Film Roman in North Hollywood, Los Angeles in California. Career history of appointed animation directors; Services offerings of Film Roman; Company background.