- AS THEY LIKE IT. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/12/2004, Vol. 386 Issue 3, p50
The article presents views of critics around the world on various motion pictures. According to a critic from Alberta, "Shark Tale" is not nearly as clever and edgy as the "Shrek" films and nowhere near as captivating as "Finding Nemo," so, though diverting, it's not exactly a whale of a tale....
- Cause and Fx. Magid, Ron // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/3/2002, Vol. 376 Issue 18, p36
Focuses on New Zealand-based visual effects and makeup company Weta Ltd. which has become popular in the U.S. motion picture industry after providing services for the successful film 'The Lord of the Rings.' Awards and nominations won by visual effects created by Weta; Founders of the company;...
- DREAM WEAVERS. Galloway, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/2/2004, Vol. 386 Issue 9, pS-1
The article reports on some of the developments within the motion picture industry DreamWorks SKG LLC. In the days before DreamWorks launched one of its most-anticipated movies, "Shark Tale," insiders say jolts of anxiety crackled through the company's Universal City offices like summer...
- MOVIES. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;1/5/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the opening of the animated movie "Finding Nemo" in the U.S. on May 30, 2003.
- 2003 The Year In Box Office. // Entertainment Weekly;3/5/2004, Issue 754, p42
Presents a list of movies in the 2003 The Year in Box Office, including "Finding Nemo" and "Bad Boys II."
- One Crazy Summer. Rich, Joshua // Entertainment Weekly;7/18/2003, Issue 719, p12
Reports on the box-office performance of several motion pictures shown during the summer of 2003 in the U.S., including "Finding Nemo."
- FINDING NEMO. Kiffel, Jamie // National Geographic Kids;May2003, Issue 330, p22
Provides information on the motion picture 'Finding Nemo.' Characters of the movie.
- 'NEMO IS PRIMO AGAIN. Diorio, Carl // Daily Variety;6/16/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the top box-office position earned by the motion picture 'Finding Nemo' for the week prior to June 16, 2003 in the U.S. Estimated worth of the box-office earnings of the movie for the said period; Poor results provided by 'Hollywood Homicide'; Other movies in the top ten list.
- 'Nemo' in the swim. Higgins, Bill // Daily Variety;5/20/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 31, p15
Highlights the premiere showing of the film 'Finding Nemo,' in Hollywood, California. Celebrities and film executives who attended the affair.