MBIA's Profits Decline 2.3% in 3Q; Adjusted Direct Premiums Fall 62%
- MBIA's Strong Earnings Driven by Expansion Overseas. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31195, p3
Reports on the financial performance of MBIA Inc. for the second quarter of 2001. Total par value on insured deals; Expansion of the company into non-United States markets.
- Mbia shows increase for fourth quarter. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p30
Reports on the growth of MBIA Inc.'s net income for the fourth quarter of 1998. Factors contributing to the income growth; Core diluted earnings; Performance of the company's municipal and financial services operations.
- MBIA reports earnings up. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/11/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the financial results of Armonk, New York-based MBIA Inc., the holding company for MBIA Insurance Corp., in the first nine months of 2002.
- Minn. Life Posts Strong Results. // Credit Union Journal;5/27/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p8
Reports the increasing 2001 earnings of the Minnesota Life Group Insurance. Retention of company clients; Percentage of the annual premium.
- Tank fleets struggle for profitability. // Bulk Transporter;May2007, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p28
The article focuses on the financial performance of tank truck carries in 2006. It states that tank truck carriers has been struggling in this year's profitability, in which 80% of the participating fleets who announced higher revenues in 2005 have dropped to 63% in 2006. Among the factors that...
- Bond Insurers: MBIA Nets $156 Million in Fourth Quarter, Up 15% Over 2000. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p31
Reports on an increase in net income of bond insurer company MBIA Inc. during the fourth quarter of the year 2001. Total amount of income by the company in the duration; Percentage increase in the income of the company compared to the fourth quarter of 2001; Insurance income for the company...
- MBIA's Losses Overseas Diminish Net Income Increase. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31382, p5
Reports the increasing net income of bond insurer MBIA Inc. in New York. Adjustment of direct premiums in the global finance business; Growth of the domestic public finance; Consistency of the business activity.
- MBIA Announces 7% Drop in Net Income Last Quarter. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p36
Reports on the decline in the net income of MBIA Inc. Earnings; Assessment of adjusted direct premiums; Domestic public finance.
- Elliot Retires As Chairman Of MBIA. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;05/31/99, Vol. 103 Issue 22, p12
Focuses on MBIA Inc., the holding company for MBIA Insurance Corp. Retirement of David Elliot as chairman; Identification of the person who will replace Elliot; One-time pre-tax reverse charge that the company took; Increase in the loss reverse factors of the company; Net income in the first...