Trading Sluggish as Participants Hold Out for Election Results
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p39
Presents statistics of municipal bond prices of U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Evaluation of bond prices by municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers; Calculation of change in bid; Details of bid in the field of education; Other bids with bond prices in different fields.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p37
Presents financial statistics on 40 municipal bond prices in the U.S. bond market as of September 8, 2003. Value assigned for bids; Bonds ratings assigned to different bonds; Ration for yield to worst case for each bond.
- COMPETITIVE SALE NOTICES. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p15
This article presents notices on various issues related to securities market. One of them relates to the Parish School Board of the Parish of DeSoto, State of Lousiana (Governing Authority), acting as the governing authority of School District No. 2 of the Parish of DeSoto, State of Lousiana...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32003, p37
The article focuses on a graphical presentation of statistics related to municipal bond market. It gives the description of daily and weekly bond index. The column titled 30-Day Visible Supply reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation...
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p45
Illustrates dollar volume of bonds expected to reach the market in 30 days in the U.S. bond market. Weekly average value of the competitive and negotiated sales of the bonds.
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p45
Presents information about prices of general obligation bonds in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Bond ratings for California Series 2001 bonds; Intermediate price for Hawaii Series bonds; Long-term yield of Illinois first Series 2001 bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p31
Presents charts depicting market indicators for bonds in the U.S. Evaluation of short-term tax-exempt yields; List of U.S. securities prices; Total returns for municipal market data.
- Strong market, almost every sector gained. // High Yield Report;04/19/99, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the performance of the secondary bond market in the United States, during the week prior to April 19, 1999. Gains made by the telecommunications sector; Gains made by third-tier issuers; Increased prices in the metals sectors.
- Primary Market: Europe's Pipeline is Full, Gaming Buoyant in the US. Husband, Sarah; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/23/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 29, pN.PAG
Reports on the primary market activities in the U.S. and Europe, as of July 23, 2001. Price offered by the U.S.-based company Hornbeck Marine for sale of its seven-year callable notes; Possible utilization of proceeds from sale of bonds by the company Mohegan Tribal; Reasons behind increase in...