Two Pennsylvania Hospitals to Sell Combined $180M of Boating Debt
- US and Europe are Active. // High Yield Report;6/10/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p2
Reports business developments in the U.S. and Europe as of June 2002. Pricing for the bond offering of H&E Equipment; Decline of revenue; Increase of debt rate.
- LifePoint Taps HY Market for $400M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/5/2014, p25
The article reports that healthcare services provider LifePoint Hospitals has issued 400 million dollars in add-on 5.5 percent senior notes due 2021, as of May 2014. Topics discussed include plans of the company to use the proceeds to pay existing debt and a decision by Moody's Investors Service...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F321, p1
Statistics are given regarding the competitive bond sales across various U.S. states including refunding bonds of Arkansas, first mortgage revenue refunding bonds series 2014 of Kentucky, 2014 general obligation refunding bonds of California.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F321, p1
Statistics are given regarding the negotiated bond sales across various U.S. states including multifamily housing revenue bonds of Florida, general obligation bonds of Idaho, and general obligation capital loan notes of Iowa.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/21/2015, p5
The article presents the results of the negotiated sales of several bonds such as the water and sewer revenue bonds of Prairie Grove, Arkansas, the general obligation refunding bonds of the Yuma School District in Colorado, and the special obligation bond of Liberty, Missouri.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/28/2015, p1
The article offers information the result of the negotiated sales of bonds in Maryland and North Dakota as of April 24, 2015 including Multifamily Development Revenue Bonds, Series 2015A, Loan Anticipation Temporary Improvement Revenue Bonds, Series 2015, and Ohnstad Twichell.
- Bay Area HealthCare District to Sell $170 Million. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;10/21/2015, p26
The article reports on the planned sale of investment-grade bonds by the Marin Healthcare District organization of Marin County, California to finance the medical improvements and earthquake readiness measures of the Marin General hospital.
- MTNL bond issue raises INR15bn to trim debts. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Nov2014, p11
The article reports on the selling of bonds to institutional investors by telecommunications company Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd. (MTNL), which raises the fund intended to trim down debts.
- Understanding the Role of Recovery in Default Risk Models. Bakshi, Gurdip; Madan, Dilip; Zhang, Frank // Working Papers -- U.S. Federal Reserve Board's Finance & Economi;2001, p1
This paper examines the role of recovery in default risk models. The debt models have the capability to distinguish the influence of recovery rates and default probability, and can be used to reverse the market expectation of recovery rates in bond prices. The authors find that the recovery...