UT System Marketing $600M Deal
- Triple-A Stanford University Picks Underwriter Team for $157 Million Deal. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31880, p31
Reports that Stanford University in California has selected an underwriting team made up of Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. and Goldman Sachs & Co. for a sale of new-money and refunding bonds expected in June. Book-runner on the entire transaction; Components of a series...
- N.Y. Dorm Approves $1B of Debt, Including $550M Court Refunding. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p3
The article reports that the New York State Dormitory Authority board has approved nearly $1 billion of bond sales yesterday, including a refunding of up to $550 million of court-facilities debt issued for New York City courthouses. The refunding bonds will be sold in four series, probably...
- Pennsylvania HFA Follows Swap With $23 Million Sale. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31847, p32
Reports single-family mortgage revenue bonds of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Authority. Maturity of the deal with Goldman, Sachs & Co.; Improvement in the market; Prices of the tranches of single-family mortgage revenue bonds.
- SEC Auction Probe Raises Questions. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31913, p1
Reports that the United States Securities and Exchange Commission has been investigating broker-dealer's passing on information to other firms that could allow them to submit winning bids for auction-rate securities. Questions on whether a broker-dealer's bid on a deal it has underwritten could...
- Market Hoping N.Y.C. TFA Deal Will Prime New-Money Pump. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/26/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31807, p37
Reports on the multi-million revenue offering by the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) by setting absolute rates to investors and underwriters. Impact of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s pricing of the TFA deal on the perspective levels; Crowding of the retail buyers to the serial...
- Nassau Co. Overseer to Sell $734M. Braun, Marin Z. // Bond Buyer;3/29/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31851, p1
Reports that the Nassau County, New York has sold fixed-rate bonds payable from county sales tax revenues. Creation of interest rate swap with banks; Offer of Series 2004A fixed-rate sales tax-secured bonds from Goldman, Sachs & Co.; Generation of savings through fixed-rate swap.
- Houston Bringing Revenue Bonds to Receptive Market. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/10/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34123, p1
The article discusses the issuance of revenue and refunding bonds by Houston, Texas for its water and sewer system as of 2014. Topics discussed include views of Houston controller Ronald Green, plans of Houston, Texas to price its Series D bonds through negotiation with senior managers Goldman...
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting Goldman Sachs high yield indices in Europe. List of liquid bonds; Rating of Colt Telecom; Percentage of the total returns of Euro BB.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p8
Presents Goldman Sachs & Co.'s high yield bond index as of November 6, 2002. Liquid bonds; Index data.